Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great Way To Start The Season !

Default Great Way To Start The Season !

NOT ! Seriosuly we looked very good on defense despite the one long pass we got a good amount of pressure despite not ahving J. Allen. I think that we will turn around from this disgracing lsos and become a better team. We have to because we are going to Chicago next week. I am disappointed with Huards paly I know that there was alot of dropped passes but i figuredt hat he would bea bit more composed not taking the sacks he did. I honestly think that this year is going to be a horrible year for us in KC :( We are alwasy contenders for a 500 hundred record becasue we play so tough at home but I really dont see us doing much because of the toughness of our division I will always see red and bea true chiefs fan but i am going t hate Edwards as head coach I liek hsi defense but he should pay attention to the old statement if it's not broke dont fix it and be more aggresive on offense he started off well then Medlock missed yet another kick. Is morten anderson still around ? LOL Well gotta love them but dont have to liek them right now !

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    All Herms teams have been like this. Start slow and then BOOM something clicks and they get better (which is all we can do). If we don't look better by week 8 or 10 then I will be sitting at the table with everyone else eating Crow. I still believe in my team, always have always will, who's with me GO CHIEFS!!!!

I still believe in the CHIEFS!!! We will get better. Bring on the Bears! Lets get it on.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I still believe in the CHIEFS!!! We will get better. Bring on the Bears! Lets get it on.
    That's the spirit stop thinkin of the negative and think of the positive!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Bring on the Bears! (hope the o-line plays above their skill level) Once we get Larry back to running over defensive tackles on a regular basis, we'll be allright. Now please,

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Bring on the Bears! (hope the o-line plays above their skill level) Once we get Larry back to running over defensive tackles on a regular basis, we'll be allright. Now please,
    Now please is right!!!!! Where is the betting poll for this game????

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Dont think we were as bad as it could have been. We were not up to what we could be. If it was at arrowhead, It would be different. Does dallas have an extra kicker. Just wondering why CARL PETERSON Was at the dallas giants game. NOT KIDDING I SAW HIM THERE. WAS A CRAZY WEEKND. 2 pro games in 2 cities. CHief fan till im dead. go chiefs rah rah rah. We arnt done yet

Hey Sling, was thinking of you and chiefster at the game. got hooked up with seats 3 rows from field on the 50. took lots of pics. shoot me your email, Ill send you some I did see the priest. shook his hand at pregame and told him I believe and look forward to seeing him again on the field. Signed the jersey as well. Right across his name on the back. SWEEEEEEEETTTTTT

That ougta hold 'em until kick-off.

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    Hey Sling, was thinking of you and chiefster at the game. got hooked up with seats 3 rows from field on the 50. took lots of pics. shoot me your email, Ill send you some I did see the priest. shook his hand at pregame and told him I believe and look forward to seeing him again on the field. Signed the jersey as well. Right across his name on the back. SWEEEEEEEETTTTTT
    Cool! :)

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    kick him in the teeth once for me would ya.
    If that's how we handle mental mistakes by inexeperienced players, god help Croyle when the get him in there.....

(what happened to taking the pain while growing a young player?)
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    Dont think we were as bad as it could have been. We were not up to what we could be. If it was at arrowhead, It would be different. Does dallas have an extra kicker. Just wondering why CARL PETERSON Was at the dallas giants game. NOT KIDDING I SAW HIM THERE. WAS A CRAZY WEEKND. 2 pro games in 2 cities. CHief fan till im dead. go chiefs rah rah rah. We arnt done yet
    Dropping off his resume?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast