Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great Way To Start The Season !

Default Great Way To Start The Season !

NOT ! Seriosuly we looked very good on defense despite the one long pass we got a good amount of pressure despite not ahving J. Allen. I think that we will turn around from this disgracing lsos and become a better team. We have to because we are going to Chicago next week. I am disappointed with Huards paly I know that there was alot of dropped passes but i figuredt hat he would bea bit more composed not taking the sacks he did. I honestly think that this year is going to be a horrible year for us in KC :( We are alwasy contenders for a 500 hundred record becasue we play so tough at home but I really dont see us doing much because of the toughness of our division I will always see red and bea true chiefs fan but i am going t hate Edwards as head coach I liek hsi defense but he should pay attention to the old statement if it's not broke dont fix it and be more aggresive on offense he started off well then Medlock missed yet another kick. Is morten anderson still around ? LOL Well gotta love them but dont have to liek them right now !

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    If that's how we handle mental mistakes by inexeperienced players, god help Croyle when the get him in there.....

(what happened to taking the pain while growing a young player?)
    True...but you're talking about the kicker...they barely qualify as players.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    True...but you're talking about the kicker...they barely qualify as players.

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    If that's how we handle mental mistakes by inexeperienced players, god help Croyle when the get him in there.....

(what happened to taking the pain while growing a young player?)
    Yes but Medlock had one job, to kick the ball. If he can't do that then boot his ***.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Yes but Medlock had one job, to kick the ball. If he can't do that then boot his ***.
    Agreed; but you would be surprised how much skill goes into that one job; it ain't as easy as it looks.

I'm sure its not, especially with the pressure but thats still his ONE JOB. I hate to see the 3 anyway, and when they can't even get that, well its just sickening.

I was a kicker in high school and no its not easy. thats why they are PROFESSIONALS. Reguardless I think the kid will be OK when he gets the head junk of misses out of the way. When you are a rookie, THe pressure has got to be huge and to go out and choke on your first kick had to screw with him. He hit the next one and that will help on the next one. Give the kid a few more chances before we nail him to the cross.

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    I was a kicker in high school and no its not easy. thats why they are PROFESSIONALS. Reguardless I think the kid will be OK when he gets the head junk of misses out of the way. When you are a rookie, THe pressure has got to be huge and to go out and choke on your first kick had to screw with him. He hit the next one and that will help on the next one. Give the kid a few more chances before we nail him to the cross.
    I understand the pressure and I am not outraged at him. I think it would be wise to bring some competition, but maybe not to axe him, just yet. I still can't figure out why he is here. I will remain salty about cutting Tynes, for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I understand the pressure and I am not outraged at him. I think it would be wise to bring some competition, but maybe not to axe him, just yet. I still can't figure out why he is here. I will remain salty about cutting Tynes, for a while.
    Yup...and it's not like he has only missed one kick. I can forgive that, but isn't he like 2/6 including preseason!?!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Couldn't agree more, maybe I was a little harsh, the blame should lye on CP and Hermmie for not suppling competition and relying on a rookie kicker with no one to back him up.

Same here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast