Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had my first shots.

Default Had my first shots.

Some peppermint snapps and 1 of wild turkey. It all comes a month for my 21st B Day.

Celebrating Saints victory all the way.

Just thought I'd might share that. They both tasted like S***.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Its an acquired taste my friend.

And besides. You're not drinking it for the taste.

You're drinking it for the trouble it gets u into. Its a lot of fun.

I'm not one for shots, except Jello Shots, most I've had don't taste good either, haha. Happy 21st by the way! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I'm not one for shots, except Jello Shots, most I've had don't taste good either, haha. Happy 21st by the way! :)
    I'm not 21 until month.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Happy 21st in a month.

I think I had shots 999865-100052 this weekend....Had some old college friends in town, very rough weekend and I'm still recovering from it haha.

Poor Ryfo, hahaha.

I only had two beers yesterday. Woke up Saturday morning with a bad cold...slight fever, sore throat, all that...didn't feel like beer much, still don't.

I had a shot once upon a time to chase down a live minnow fish, LOL. There was a group of 50 or so, and we were bar hopping in boats at the Lake of the Ozarks. The only way we could get into this one infamous bar was to drop a live minnow fish in our mouth & chase it down with a 90% proof shot. I was only one of two girls who did it. I was already feeling 10' tall & bullet proof, so what the heck, right?

HA! Later in the night when the sentimental mushy side took over under the influence of too much alcohol...I cried, cause I had killed a little baby fish by swallowing him alive, hahaha. I still have my t-shirt from that bar saying I swallowed the minnow...they gave one to all who did it, lol.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I'm not 21 until month.
    That's okay...I'll wish you happy birthday again next month too! Turning 21 is a milestone, you should celebrate an entire month in advance, hahaha.

Drink tequila.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I've never had Tequila. I've witnessed what it's done to many, guess I took it as a lesson I should avoid it if not wanting to experience the same, lol. I'm a great observer of other's learning lesson's for myself like that, hahaha.

Most may be too young to remember the Shelley West hit song "Jose Quervo" from the early 80's I think it was. Well, her lyrics in that song warning of Tequila's consequences always come to mind when I think of Tequila too, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I've never had Tequila. I've witnessed what it's done to many, guess I took it as a lesson I should avoid it if not wanting to experience the same, lol. I'm a great observer of other's learning lesson's for myself like that, hahaha.

Most may be too young to remember the Shelley West hit song "Jose Quervo" from the early 80's I think it was. Well, her lyrics in that song warning of Tequila's consequences always come to mind when I think of Tequila too, hahaha.
    Back when I used to drink, tequila was my shot of choice (if I did shots, Im a beer guy) A night of tequila drinking will give you a story that you can tell for years to come!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast