Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had my first shots.

Default Had my first shots.

Some peppermint snapps and 1 of wild turkey. It all comes a month for my 21st B Day.

Celebrating Saints victory all the way.

Just thought I'd might share that. They both tasted like S***.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Tequila is bad news.

Most people's bad tequila experiences equate to my bad Southern Comfort experience. I can't even smell that stuff anymore without gagging.

Also, you shouldn't be trying to taste liquor. Just throw it down. You'll know if it was good or not the next morning.
    Last edited by yashi; 02-08-2010 at 02:44 PM.

Oh yes...it most certainly will give you a story you can tell for years to come from what I gather witnessing other's experience's, hahaha. Girls tend to be a bit more vulnerable than guys under the influence of Tequila however. I'm afraid I'd end up with a story I might not want to share!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Tequila is bad news.

Most people's bad tequila experiences equate to my bad Southern Comfort experience. I can't even smell that stuff anymore without gagging.

Also, you shouldn't be trying to taste liquor. Just throw it down. You'll know if it was good or not the next morning.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Drink tequila.
    If I drink tequila, I'm going with Patron. The hangover is much lighter when compared with Jose Cuervo, although it's much more expensive. Still worth it to me though!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    If I drink tequila, I'm going with Patron. The hangover is much lighter when compared with Jose Cuervo, although it's much more expensive. Still worth it to me though!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12