Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How will you celebrate the Chiefs Super Bowl?

Default How will you celebrate the Chiefs Super Bowl?

When our Chiefs are in the Super Bowl...how will you celebrate?

I've been planning my Chiefs Super Bowl Party for several years. I have a couple storage tubs filled with Chiefs related items that I've been saving for a Chiefs Super Bowl Party...banners, red & gold foil garlands, balloons, etc..

I don't know if I'll host the party here at home, or at Arrowhead! I'm hoping when the Chiefs go to Superbowl, that the Chiefs organization will allow tailgating at Arrowhead. I know it will be cold, but I plan on loading up & bringing my firepit with plenty of logs too! hahaha :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I'd probably celebrate with a heart attack!!
    NO! Save it for after the win! That way it can be known you sacrificed your heart for the Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs!! We'll petition Clark to erect a monument in your honor in front of the stadium!!!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    No, no, no, no!!!! No negative thoughts like that young man!!!! We will NOT lose the Super Bowl! It will NOT happen! I feel it in my gut...it's an absolute WIN for the Chiefs!

Well its not for a few years off..The bad part is someone has to lose.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yes, but it won't be the Chiefs!!!

I am going to go to Connie Jo's House, and help her pack what ever she wants to take, and paint Kansas City, Chiefs Red, and celebrate the win!!!!!!, Or what ever she plans on doing, because that Chiefs fan, has a plan.

I don't know if I can watch us lose the Superbowl. It would be tough.
    Way to keep the faith, does that kind of talk get the crowd pumped up at games too?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am going to go to Connie Jo's House, and help her pack what ever she wants to take, and paint Kansas City, Chiefs Red, and celebrate the win!!!!!!, Or what ever she plans on doing, because that Chiefs fan, has a plan.
    COOL!! Hey! Remember in high school before Homecoming game going out and writing graffitti on the highways? I want to do that too when the Chiefs go to Super Bowl!! Are you in? Cause I know I'll need a look out while I'm spray painting the highways! LOL

I'm gonna paint myself RED like Canada does too! Gonna dye my hair Chiefs RED with strips of yellow-gold here and there too!

I will get out of my death bed and get in my wheelchair and go down to the TV lounge and watch it and hope I can stay awake until the end or I will arise out of my grave and help you paint the town red.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    When our Chiefs are in the Super Bowl...how will you celebrate?

I've been planning my Chiefs Super Bowl Party for several years. I have a couple storage tubs filled with Chiefs related items that I've been saving for a Chiefs Super Bowl Party...banners, red & gold foil garlands, balloons, etc..

I don't know if I'll host the party here at home, or at Arrowhead! I'm hoping when the Chiefs go to Superbowl, that the Chiefs organization will allow tailgating at Arrowhead. I know it will be cold, but I plan on loading up & bringing my firepit with plenty of logs too! hahaha :)
    If the Chiefs DO make it to the Superbowl Ill be crazy! I wont be able to move because Ill be so excited!

I'll probably party for days on ends without sleep.
    I don't know if I can watch us lose the Superbowl. It would be tough.
    Are you going to be negative person all your live? Because I chose to be a

I'll probably party for days on ends without sleep.
    me too!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast