Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Positions.

Default New Positions.

Which players do you think would be good at different positions?

Mathew Castle-WR (No one would expect a former QB to get the ball, so they probably wouldn't even try to cover him.)

James Charles-Wildcat QB or Kill man on kick coverage (Just too fast for anyone)

Glen Dorsey-I'm still sayin Tail back...even though you guys for some reason don't agree. Just imagine it! Or try it on madden and see if it works!

Derrick Johnstone-DT (he'd be way to fast for offensive linemen to controle)

Berny Pollard-RB, heard he played a little RB in high school.

What do you guys think!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefbignutz69 View Post

Mathew Castle-WR (No one would expect a former QB to get the ball, so they probably wouldn't even try to cover him.)

James Charles-Wildcat QB or Kill man on kick coverage (Just too fast for anyone)

Glen Dorsey-I'm still sayin Tail back...even though you guys for some reason don't agree. Just imagine it! Or try it on madden and see if it works!

well cassel wr,,, no he has not enough speed or moves, i do agree with the jamaal charles for wildcat glen dorsey at running back no, maybe maybe at fb if its a first and one on the goal line and only try it once. derrick johnson at dt,,,, really??really? dt in a 3 4 d is there to take up blockers not be a pass rusher up the middle the nt or dt in a 3 4 have to be huge aka wilfork or ngata size. and dude pollard isn't even a chief.... he was on the texans last year
    Last edited by jacko58; 02-09-2010 at 06:58 PM.

ummm pollard was cut back in August?

The rest I HOPE your jokeing. Just becuse it works on madden does not mean it will work in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

The rest I HOPE your jokeing. Just becuse it works on madden does not mean it will work in real life.
    maybe we should pull a madden 10. lets see trade your first round pick for lower picks. draft nothing but linebackers and change there positions to dt and de (usually there better there) and build your team with picks third round through seventh. never fails lol draft tim treebow ha, and for anyone who dosen't know this is a joke thread
    Last edited by chief31; 02-09-2010 at 09:45 PM.

I think you need to learn a little more about the game of football.

Resident Celebrity

[quote=jacko58;179028]
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

The rest I HOPE your jokeing. Just becuse it works on madden does not mean it will work in real life.[/quot
    maybe we should pull a madden 10. lets see trade your first round pick for lower picks. draft nothing but linebackers and change there positions to dt and de (usually there better there) and build your team with picks third round through seventh. never fails lol draft tim treebow ha, and for anyone who dosen't know this is a joke thread
    How about we start posting the joke threads in the locker room forum?
    Chiefs in 2011

[quote=Vandelay;179035]
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    How about we start posting the joke threads in the locker room forum?
    i dont think he meant for it to be a joke at first, it just kinda became one i take blame

I think this:

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

i think you and your Faider buddies should stop spamming this forum!

Dumbest **** i've ever read..
    Except maybe your last post..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast