Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian Waters - Facebook - I need a favor please!

Default Brian Waters - Facebook - I need a favor please!

I would like to ask of all those who are willing...to please become a fan of Brian Waters on Facebook. Brian only has 302 fans currently, as to where the other Chiefs on Facebook, and other NFL players for that matter...have fans literally in the thousands!

Brian just won the NFL's most prestigious and honorable award...Walter Payton Man of the Year! Yet his fan base is so very minimal by comparison to his fellow Chiefs and NFL peers! There is something wrong with that IMO!

Brian gives of himself unselfishly and humbly in so many ways as a Chief, and as a fellow member of society. More often than not, he goes unrecognized as such. I believe it's time, and well deserved, for us as Chiefs fans to pay some respectful recognition to one of the good guys, to one of our most loyal and dedicated Kansas City Chiefs roster members.

If you're on Facebook please link to Brian, become a fan. Brian will appreciate such no doubt. It's the most honorable and respectful way I know to show our gratitude as a Chiefs fan to Brian...for all he gives of himself in every aspect of life. He needs to be recognized more than he is, and he should be receiving more congrats for winning the WP award too!

Thanks in advance!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

You do know he isn't the creator of that, don't you? He probably doesn't know or care really.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Just added him. Great idea Connie Jo! I am happy to become a facebook fan of our Walter Payton man of the year and multiple pro-bowl guard.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    You do know he isn't the creator of that, don't you? He probably doesn't know or care really.
    Yes, I do know he has someone manage it for him...it was that person who pointed out initially that there were only 300 fans even after the WP award. Brian is aware however he has a FB page. I doubt with his humble heart he care's what his fan base numbers are, but the point is to show him we care as fans. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I'm a fan!

Thanks Ryfo and sammyboy!! :)

Fan. Also invited some people

Resident Celebrity

im a huge fan of waters but don't follow them on facebook or myspace cause you can never trust if there real or not

Just added him as well. As an O-Lineman I think Waters is overlooked by many casual fans as he is not making the flashy plays and scoring td's.

I am a fan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast