View Poll Results: Which Internet browser Do you Use?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Google Chrome

2 20.00%
  • Internet Explorer

1 10.00%
  • Mozilla Firefox

7 70.00%
  • Safari (Made by Apple)

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Browser do you use?

Hybrid View

Default What Browser do you use?

What Internet Browser do you use?

I mainly use Google Chrome now-a-days.

EDIT: Sorry about not making it Multiple choice.

Google Chrome . But the college I go to doesn't allow Google Chrome so I have to use IE when I am using their internet.. Oh well.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Google Chrome . But the college I go to doesn't allow Google Chrome so I have to use IE when I am using their internet.. Oh well.
    Bit Odd. Does it block it?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Bit Odd. Does it block it?
    Yep. All you get is a white screen. I don't know why you can't use it.. I haven't seen anything wrong with it.

Resident Celebrity

Many believe Google add's much tracking & spyware. I don't know if it's true or false, just know many believe it to be true.

I use IE8...upgraded to 8 from 7 a couple months ago. I've had some compatibility issues with 8, but oh well.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Many believe Google add's much tracking & spyware. I don't know if it's true or false, just know many believe it to be true.

I use IE8...upgraded to 8 from 7 a couple months ago. I've had some compatibility issues with 8, but oh well.
    I used to use IE8 but I find Google Chrome much faster

The problem I have is using a satellite internet provider...I never know if my browser is the reason I'm running slow, or my satellite signal.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I use Chrome on my personal Windows PC. I use Firefox on my Linux PC (though I think they just released Chrome for Linux so I'll have to check that out). I also use Firefox on my work computer, but that's just b/c Chrome doesn't load a lot of our intranet sites here. So I put my vote in for Firefox since I use it for 2/3.

Well I use both IE8 and FireFox equally at home and at work. I go to a web site that has to use IE and that is all I used to use but I like FireFox also so I use both and many times I will have both open at the same time.
    Last edited by N TX Dave; 02-11-2010 at 09:46 AM. Reason: correct spelling

I'm a web developer, so I have a lot of experience with all of them. I use Firefox almost exclusively for personal use though. It's probably the clunkiest resource-wise, but I do love me some plug-ins.

IE in general, is crap. IE8 is a bit better than its predecessors, but historically speaking developers like myself have had to spend hours upon grueling hours going out of their way to make sites look the way they look in every other browser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast