Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Turley

Default Turley

Having missed the game against the Rams tonight, I am going off of the three plays that were shown on ESPN, when I say, Turley is not cutting it.

On each of the three Chiefs offensive plays shown(each a running play for either a big gain, or a touchdown),Turley looked very bad. He was, again, falling all over himself. Of the three plays, he stayed on his feet once. In that play, he blocked, what looked like, a defensive back, away from the play, and released his man to quit on the play, well before the play was over.

I'm not certain what is wrong with him, but I don't recognize this guy as Kyle Turley. I don't reccomend starting him at any position right now. I
    d go with Sampson at LT and (god forgive me for this one)................Jordan Black.......at RT.

I haven't had a real good look at Svitek, nor any of the other T's that we have on the roster, so maybe Black doesn't have to start.
    But I reiterate, Kyle Turley is not working out.

Default Re: Turley

Guru wrote:
    No. I want Trent to survive the season
    The season? I'd want him to survive the first Offensive play. :-o

I'm actually more worried about getting Will Shields back healthy.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

prough91 wrote:
    I'm actually more worried about getting Will Shields back healthy.
    Geez, I didn't even know he was out.

Good job with the article Colby. :-D

Yeah, they said his consecutive start streak might even be over, but I wouldn't count Will out yet. He's one tough mofo.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

prough91 wrote:
    Yeah, they said his consecutive start streak might even be over, but I wouldn't count Will out yet. He's one tough mofo.
    Man, I sure hope not.

Well all being said, the real deal starts Sunday and if we are to be sucessful in the NFL, Turley and the rest of them are going to have to "Show Up" in the words of the TV broadcaster, because our QB whoever is in there will have to have time to operate, or it will be a miserable season. I prefer to believe that the offensive line will show up and we will Shoot us a Bengal Tiger come Sunday! GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

Turley should be on the bench, right next to Black. He doesn't have anything. Give me Sampson on the left, and Svitek on the right.

chief31 wrote:
    Turley should be on the bench, right next to Black. He doesn't have anything. Give me Sampson on the left, and Svitek on the right.
    Agreed!

Well, gametime is near and I have been very critical of my guy, Turley. I know that I am not alone on this one.

I am hopefull that Kyle will step-up to the challenge this weekend. I expect to see a much tougher Kyle Turley this weekend.

Compliment that, with Kevin Sampson, who I believe is the best OT on our roster, and maybe, we can get something done with our offense.

I expect our defense to look good early. While the Donks get a feel for things. So, if we can get a lead, and hold it in the final minutes, then I can actually envision a Chiefs win.

However, my official prediction for the game is......

20-17 Donkos. Sorry as I am about that....

Well the final score was a three point Donk advantage; you were right about that. :-P

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast