Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Turley

Default Turley

Having missed the game against the Rams tonight, I am going off of the three plays that were shown on ESPN, when I say, Turley is not cutting it.

On each of the three Chiefs offensive plays shown(each a running play for either a big gain, or a touchdown),Turley looked very bad. He was, again, falling all over himself. Of the three plays, he stayed on his feet once. In that play, he blocked, what looked like, a defensive back, away from the play, and released his man to quit on the play, well before the play was over.

I'm not certain what is wrong with him, but I don't recognize this guy as Kyle Turley. I don't reccomend starting him at any position right now. I
    d go with Sampson at LT and (god forgive me for this one)................Jordan Black.......at RT.

I haven't had a real good look at Svitek, nor any of the other T's that we have on the roster, so maybe Black doesn't have to start.
    But I reiterate, Kyle Turley is not working out.

Default Re: Turley

Me too, Time for sleepy heads,to sleep, GoodNight, had fun Posting with you, have a great day, You too Guru if you are still up. See ya later.

kenny1937 wrote:
    Me too, Time for sleepy heads,to sleep, GoodNight, had fun Posting with you, have a great day, You too Guru if you are still up. See ya later.
    G'night K-dude!

Hey Chiefster is there any truth to the story that Turley might not play in the bye week game because he is getting another tattoo?

:hammer: 8-)

I'm not certain, but, he won't be playing this weekend against San Fran. We will be starting .....(drum roll)......

Jordan Black in his place.

Looks like Vinny Testeverde will be starting at quarterback for us next week. (after Huard and Croyle get crunched Sunday.)

Can't wait.

Oh, by the way, Turley will be sitting, due to his back injury. I can't imagine him playing again.

However, with an easy second-half schedule, we can count on a late draft pick this coming off-season.

With the injuries and obvious need for some offense, it will be interesting to see how the Chief's respond to the game tommorrow. Being a Die Hard Chief fan, I always hope for the best. It looks like I won't be getting any TV coverage in my area, the Fox Channel is broadcasting the GAG Cowboys game, so I may be rellegated to the radio.
    Any way GO CHIEF'S!

8-) :pint:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Hey Chiefster is there any truth to the story that Turley might not play in the bye week game because he is getting another tattoo?

:hammer: 8-)
    chief31 wrote:
    I'm not certain, but, he won't be playing this weekend against San Fran. We will be starting .....(drum roll)......

Jordan Black in his place.

Looks like Vinny Testeverde will be starting at quarterback for us next week. (after Huard and Croyle get crunched Sunday.)

Can't wait.

Oh, by the way, Turley will be sitting, due to his back injury. I can't imagine him playing again.

However, with an easy second-half schedule, we can count on a late draft pick this coming off-season.
    Yeah, Curley being out is the good news. The bad news is that he is being replaced by Black. :evil: :roll:

I can't say that it matters, Niether of them is capable of playing either tackle position, so, might as well let them fail to protect our quarterbacks blind side.

chief31 wrote:
    I can't say that it matters, Niether of them is capable of playing either tackle position, so, might as well let them fail to protect our quarterbacks blind side.
    They will need to line Dunn up on Blacks side of the ball to help block.

Anyway, it's late so...

Nite Crowd!

On a positive note, everyone did a great job, at least in this game, which I hope is a sign of really good things to come, so Coach Herm, keep it up, and to our weekly gladiators, great job in the colliseum, we the crowd give you all a big thumbs up, GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :pint:

Bad news boys. Turley is listed as probable, this week against the Steelers. (J.K.)

I hope he has been gaining some strength during his time off.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast