Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Turley

Default Turley

Having missed the game against the Rams tonight, I am going off of the three plays that were shown on ESPN, when I say, Turley is not cutting it.

On each of the three Chiefs offensive plays shown(each a running play for either a big gain, or a touchdown),Turley looked very bad. He was, again, falling all over himself. Of the three plays, he stayed on his feet once. In that play, he blocked, what looked like, a defensive back, away from the play, and released his man to quit on the play, well before the play was over.

I'm not certain what is wrong with him, but I don't recognize this guy as Kyle Turley. I don't reccomend starting him at any position right now. I
    d go with Sampson at LT and (god forgive me for this one)................Jordan Black.......at RT.

I haven't had a real good look at Svitek, nor any of the other T's that we have on the roster, so maybe Black doesn't have to start.
    But I reiterate, Kyle Turley is not working out.

Default Re: Turley

We're in about the 18th year of his five year plan to get to the SB.

Chiefster wrote:
    We're in about the 18th year of his five year plan to get to the SB.
    Well you know, Mr. Peterson is like all good politicians, promise what you know you can't deliver, and keep the people's hopes up that next year you are going to keep your promises. Works everytime, his 18 year, 5 year plan is living proof!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

kenny1937 wrote:

Well you know, Mr. Peterson is like all good politicians, promise what you know you can't deliver, and keep the people's hopes up that next year you are going to keep your promises. Works everytime, his 18 year, 5 year plan is living proof!

Too bad we can't vote him out of office.

I just hope Trent doesn't get whacked Sunday.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Alright, after a decent second half, against the Raiders, and a seemingly good game(I will need to see the "short-cut" version of the game) this week against the Broncos, I am starting to gain a little bit of confidence in Kyle Turley.

One of the things that I have noticed about him before, was alot of poor attempts at cut-blocks. This week, I saw him bending and shooting, like I would expect to see. Before these last two games, he looked stiff in his attempts. He still gets himself shoved into the quarterback some, but certainly not as often as earlier in the season. If he is "coming around" then that is great news for our offense.

Right on chief 31, like the rest of the team, He has to step up, and do the job he is suppose to do, and he is not alone, there are some other folks that need to follow his lead and get in there and do their jobs also, and they know who they are, as a team we can go all the way, pulling together is the best way to get the job done, Herm knows it, The Coaches knows it, and in their hearts, the Team knows it too, so that being said GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

I think that he too simply needs to go away.

Kyle, you are not a rookie, you have been in the trenches, Do what you Know in your heart you need to do, when all the talking is done, only your field performance will add or detract from this run for the playoffs, Go Get them Bud!!

Go Chiefs :hammer: The Browns!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    Kyle, you are not a rookie, you have been in the trenches, Do what you Know in your heart you need to do, when all the talking is done, only your field performance will add or detract from this run for the playoffs, Go Get them Bud!!

Go Chiefs :hammer: The Browns!!

He needs to go away; thanks so much Roaf the oaf!

Kyle is doing his best, he is being used in a position because there is enough players on the team to do what he does, and not enough players on the team to do what he is trying to do. That is some one elses fault, and I don't mean the Coach, he doesn't find players for the team, he only runs what he is dealt. So for Kyle to go away, means that whoever is next in the pathetic line would be worse. Carl do your JOB, and then the coaches and players can do theirs.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Ravens!!

:-? 8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast