Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sharing Chiefs Wallpapers...

Default Sharing Chiefs Wallpapers...

Here are some Chiefs Wallpapers I've found over the years...I can't remember their origin, otherwise would give credit for such. I know the first one is an image I found related to Madden EA a few yrs ago:

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Here are some Chiefs Wallpapers I've found over the years...I can't remember their origin, otherwise would give credit for such. I know the first one is an image I found related to Madden EA a few yrs ago:

OMG that's madden 06!!! I have that game and Before I played Madden 09 on PS2 (a few years ago) I played Madden 06 for like 2 years.

I have the black & white DT in 1024x768 also, but the 800 will work just the same selecting Windows Wallpaper screen size 1024x768 while applying new Wallpapers to your desktop.

The other DT's I've made from a litho I have framed, and also paintings from time to time I see listed on Ebay:

Last edited by Connie Jo; 02-13-2010 at 03:36 AM.

This one is actually for twitter but it can be used for anything really.

I have the black & white DT in 1024x768 also, but the 800 will work just the same using Windows Wallpaper option for automatic screen enlarging.

The other DT's I've made from a litho I have framed, and also paintings from time to time I see listed on Ebay:

Wow some great pics there!

I did some editing on that Madden one Aussie, after I found it, to convert it into a Wallpaper without a bunch of advertising stuff on it. Yeah, I know it has to be 2006 or earlier, cause the QB is Green, haha. :)

That ones cool from Twitter Aussie! I saved it for a future Wallpaper, thanks! :)

I did some editing on that Madden one Aussie, after I found it, to convert it into a Wallpaper without a bunch of advertising stuff on it. Yeah, I know it has to be 2006 or earlier, cause the QB is Green, haha. :)
    Yeah in the 2006 madden game Trent Green is the QB

One I found a while back. Pretty coll I think.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast