Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Coaches!!! New Players!!! New Arrowhead!!!

Default New Coaches!!! New Players!!! New Arrowhead!!!

Hey guys, I just got this Email from Katie at Arrowhead (the girl who takes care of group sales) For all of those who are seriously interested, its time to start thinking about tickets. I am hoping that we can get all our tickets together and I am going to ba a lot more organized this year so we should be able to get our order in ASAP

CHIEFS FINALIZE 2010 GROUP TICKET PRICES. The Chiefs are excited to announce that all Upper Level group ticket prices will remain flat for the New Arrowhead’s grand opening in August. The New Arrowhead will provide all the benefits of one of the NFL’s finest facilities including the VIP Club Level, Hall of Honor, Founder’s Plaza, Horizon Level and more.

BE THE FIRST to plan your group outing for 20 or more people at the New Arrowhead andget priority on game selection, number of tickets and best available seating held for groups by placing a $100 DEPOSIT today! A Chiefs outing is perfect for motivating your group, building camaraderie, boosting morale, building a strongunified team, hosting family/friend events or deliveringoutstanding client entertainment.

How to order 2010 Group Tickets – Only $100 Deposit Required
    1.Call Katie Jackson directly at

2.Fill out electronic order form by clicking here
    3.Fill out and fax attached order form to

Upon submission of your 2010 Group Ticket Deposit(non-refundable) you are granted priority.

2010 GROUP TICKET PRICING (subject to availability)

Seating Area
    2010 Price
    Upper Level-Red Select
    $78*
    Upper Level-Touchdown Zone
    $59*
    Upper Level-Red Reserve
    $54*
    Upper Level-Red View
    $39*
    * Same as 2009

** Premium Seating pricing and locations TBD. Submit your deposit to get on the waitlist for priority on these limited availability seating options.
    CLICK HERE for Arrowhead Stadium Map (For a SEAT VISUAL, click and hold cursor on desired section)

2010 Chiefs Pregame Hospitality. A customized tailgate party coordinated by the Chiefs is a perfect complement to group tickets. Let us do all the work to provide great food and your own private tent for a tailgating experience your group will never forget!

Group Manager. Does your company have 50 or more employees? Ask how you can get discounts off single game prices for available home games.

Event Bookings. The New Arrowhead will offer diverse event spaces for your next formal or casual event. Book your event for August 2010 and beyond today! Contact me for more information on space availability and prices.

GO CHIEFS!

Katie JacksonIGroup Sales Manager
    Kansas City Chiefs Football Club

One Arrowhead Drive I Kansas City, MO 64129

I am going to find out dates that tickets must be paid and we can start the planning around then. Again I understand that it depends on dates for some and we can be flexible. I need to get at least 20 people who are 100% interested in going. I am going to be buying at least 9 tickets so I we need to have 11 more to get priority seating. If u are interested let me know in this thread and if u are 100% interested then PM me with your full name and a contact number. Payment will be the same as the previous home opener party. I will contact you and set it up so all you have to do is call Arrowhead and pay for your tickets only. I will pass on any more info that I get as I get it!! I know its early but the earlier we order the better our seats are gonna be!!

I know it only has prices for upper deck seats, I will find out the cost of lower level ASAP. Last time they were $129 and your ticket came with an autographed yearbook!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Ticket orders are subject to availability and can be ordered right up until game day but you are not guaranteed to be sitting with the Crowd!!

Also if u are sending me contact info let me know how many tix u want too!!

Thanx
    Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I fully committ to this Chiefs Crowd game gathering. I would prefer lower level however, two tickets. Hopefully my Chiefs buddy Kelly will be able to attend, but if not...I'll find someone to use the second ticket!! :)

I don't get to attend but a couple games per year, so spoil myself when I do!! I rarely spoil myself, or even get out much...so I'm deserving of the extra cost with LL, hahaha. :)

EDIT PS: If none of the other CC members will be in LL, then I'll do upper level...I want to be near friends if at all possible, moreso than close to the field. Hopefully there will be CC members wanting both upper & lower...we can invade Arrowhead on all levels, hahahahaha. :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 02-10-2010 at 05:31 PM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I fully committ to this Chiefs Crowd game gathering. I would prefer lower level however, two tickets. Hopefully my Chiefs buddy Kelly will be able to attend, but if not...I'll find someone to use the second ticket!! :)

I don't get to attend but a couple games per year, so spoil myself when I do!! I rarely spoil myself, or even get out much...so I'm deserving of the extra cost with LL, hahaha. :)

EDIT PS: If none of the other CC members will be in LL, then I'll do upper level...I want to be near friends if at all possible, moreso than close to the field. Hopefully there will be CC members wanting both upper & lower...we can invade Arrowhead on all levels, hahahahaha. :)
    There will be LL tix, they just have not set the price for them. Last time they were $129 so I imagine a slight increase. I am guessing about $150

I think we paid $125 for our 12/6 tickets, but I paid closer to $150 each for the season opener tickets against the raiders.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

i think it's gonna be a great season coming up

I will be needing 4 tickets upper level, Wiski girl will need 2, do not know what level they will want.

My 49er friend wont commit until he knows the date, so i am kind of in limbo until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    My 49er friend wont commit until he knows the date, so i am kind of in limbo until then.
    Thats a 49ers fan for ya. He just need to have an exit strategy casue he knows the Chiefs are gonna kick their as$es!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Thats a 49ers fan for ya. He just need to have an exit strategy casue he knows the Chiefs are gonna kick their as!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast