Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy crap.

Default Holy crap.

WTF? Why? Why the hell did we lose to HOUSTON of all teams?

I'll tell you why, Carl Peterson is a senile old man who needs to be shown the front door of a nursing home. At the end of last season, our two biggest flaws were obvious to everyone in the league:

1. Our offensive line is gone. The amazing season of 2003 and all other successes since have been due to an unmatched offensive line. It was obvious when Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson managed to pull off numbers that only pro-bowlers could pull. No running back, no matter how skilled he is, will gain yards and make plays without a crack offensive line. When the 2006 season ended, it was obvious we were nothing without our two star linemen: Willie Roaf and Will Shields. They held the inside line for a decade.

2. We haven't a QB worth a damn. Huard played well last year because he had a line in front of him. He rarely came under pressure, or was at least aware of it (as is obvious by the sacks he suffered). No that he's exposed, he's cracking. To top it off we brought on board that nobody kid from Alabama. Brodie Croyle. Every Chiefs fan I've seen recently is screaming "Let Croyle play!", and I've only been able to acertain why they do that just now. Whenever Croyle drops back, the entire viewing audience goes blind, deaf, and enters a world of make-believe where Croyle is actually good. He's thrown more interceptions than touchdowns, hell, he's thrown more interceptions than completions to our own damn team! He's a Corners dream come true.

What did we do to replace these two losses? NOTHING. Carl Peterson is a over-paid, good for nothing old man. The happiest day of my life as a chiefs fan be the day I see Carl Peterson in the obituaries. I'll dance on my roof, sing as loud as I can, I may even run down to the morgue and kiss his lousy corpse, because for once that sack of meat will have done something good for the Chiefs!

EDIT: Everyone, lets start a petition or SOMETHING. Threaten to throw out your tickets, never go to a game again, ANYTHING. Until Carl Peterson is gone the Chiefs will do nothing, we'll never see the Superbowl. We can wait until he dies, or we can do something NOW! Stop Carl Peterson!!!
    Last edited by JOPaladin; 09-09-2007 at 06:04 PM.

Sweets Guest

Quote Originally Posted by timbok View Post
    either 1 of 2 things.

1.the houston texans are a very good team
    2.the kansas city chiefs suck..
    How did the Jets do today?? <hehehehehe> Number 2 is my guess also

Ditto!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    lol, it's one f*ing game fellas, chill out...blaming playcalling when your team just looked pathetic out there today is just not cool...you didn't lose the game because of Herm, you don't have the players in your arsenal to win a lot of games this year, just not enough talent...sorry
    I must disagree with this:

When you are down by 2 scores in the second half and you run 4 different plays (LJ left, LJ right, fake to LJ and pass to LJ 3 yards past the line of scrimmage, hit someone in the flats) on 90% of the plays, there are some serious play-calling issues.

Down by 3 scores, and your best play is the fake hand-off to LJ and then pass to LJ, then forget it.

First down --> hand-off. Where the hell is the play-action? The defense looked fairly good (except for 1 play for the TD and the last drive for a field goal).

A coach cannot win a game, players win games. But a coach can handicap a team, and IMHO, that is what we saw today...
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Kansas City- Run-L.J. And-Last Y.R. STUFF..COLTS Win
    This YR? What play calling? Kan't kick field goals' Still think O' line needs work. Saw <Many holes/hurries
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Sweets Guest

Your opinion to disagree and I can respect that but your players played like sh*t...no matter what the calls were. How can you say your defense played fairly good, they let 20 points get scored and you guys were playing the freaking Texans for pete's sake, better get the "Coach didn't call the right plays" speech lined up for next week, the Bears are waiting!!
    Last edited by Sweets; 09-10-2007 at 12:06 PM.

Your opinion to disagree and I can respect that but your players played like sh*t...no matter what the calls were. How can you say your defense played fairly good, they let 20 points get scored and you guys were playing the freaking Texans for pete's sake, better get the "Coach didn't call the right plays" speech lined up for next week, the Bears are waiting!!
    The defense let that one td for 7 and the the field goal drive at the end. The other TD was off a BS fumble call and the other 3 was from a bogus INT that shouldn't have happened that set up a FG.

It so wasn't the D's fault but I will agree SOME of our players played like sh*t!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    But I know what you can blame Medlock for......Missed field goals. what is wrong with this kid-is he nervous. He missed kicks in the preseason and is apparently in encore mode now. It is
    A. Depressing watching us lose
    B. depressing watching us lose like we did
    C. Depressing seeing us heading to a 6-10 or 7-9 year but not make an impact pick with the selection we get
    D. Depressing that I dont see an end in sight

P.S. I love those those damn Chiefs- this sh** is driving me f****** nuts
    Are the asteric words acceptable
    Do you think we can kidnap Brian Brohm from Louisville?
    Al your points are valid. It was more depressing to watch it in houston at reliant. By the way Kudos to all the chief fans that were at the game Lots of tailgaters. I dont understand why on 1st and ten on the ten we throw the ball 3 times. Hello LJ make him earn that fat contract. Its different when you watch it live, no replay and no commentary, Not that it makes any excuses but props to houston fans, It was pretty damn loud there. It is my humble opinion that what killed us was points on turnovers. We could have been in the game but we gave them the ball to much

GO chiefs

Sweets - I am surprised. I thought you were more in touch. 7 points were scored while the defense was not on the field. That leaves 13. One field goal was due to the fumbled punt return on the wrong end of the field (are you going to hold that against the defense?).

13 points is a good defensive game. If you count on your defense holding teams to less than that to win, you are not going to win a ton of games.

They forced 3 - and - outs. They forced turn-overs.

To be honest, after the offense had 4 turnovers, who would even fault them for being tired in the 4th and giving up the late drive.

I stand by the defense played well.

And for "coach didn't call the right plays". C'mon. If you want to act like a know-it-all, no problem (but it's obvious you didn't even watch the game from the defense / 20 point statement). I want to know how you think you can come up with 3 scores in one half of football without throwing the ball more than 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. According to you this was GREAT PLAY CALLING - BEYOND REPROACH - BLAME THE PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

gimme a break.
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

If we got TDs on the drives we had that were good and didn't turn the ball over, we win 14-13. Maybe even easier. I still underestimated the Texans. They aren't bad on defense. Those hits were killer.

How did the Jets do today?? <hehehehehe> Number 2 is my guess also

ROFL!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast