Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Holy crap.

Default Holy crap.

WTF? Why? Why the hell did we lose to HOUSTON of all teams?

I'll tell you why, Carl Peterson is a senile old man who needs to be shown the front door of a nursing home. At the end of last season, our two biggest flaws were obvious to everyone in the league:

1. Our offensive line is gone. The amazing season of 2003 and all other successes since have been due to an unmatched offensive line. It was obvious when Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson managed to pull off numbers that only pro-bowlers could pull. No running back, no matter how skilled he is, will gain yards and make plays without a crack offensive line. When the 2006 season ended, it was obvious we were nothing without our two star linemen: Willie Roaf and Will Shields. They held the inside line for a decade.

2. We haven't a QB worth a damn. Huard played well last year because he had a line in front of him. He rarely came under pressure, or was at least aware of it (as is obvious by the sacks he suffered). No that he's exposed, he's cracking. To top it off we brought on board that nobody kid from Alabama. Brodie Croyle. Every Chiefs fan I've seen recently is screaming "Let Croyle play!", and I've only been able to acertain why they do that just now. Whenever Croyle drops back, the entire viewing audience goes blind, deaf, and enters a world of make-believe where Croyle is actually good. He's thrown more interceptions than touchdowns, hell, he's thrown more interceptions than completions to our own damn team! He's a Corners dream come true.

What did we do to replace these two losses? NOTHING. Carl Peterson is a over-paid, good for nothing old man. The happiest day of my life as a chiefs fan be the day I see Carl Peterson in the obituaries. I'll dance on my roof, sing as loud as I can, I may even run down to the morgue and kiss his lousy corpse, because for once that sack of meat will have done something good for the Chiefs!

EDIT: Everyone, lets start a petition or SOMETHING. Threaten to throw out your tickets, never go to a game again, ANYTHING. Until Carl Peterson is gone the Chiefs will do nothing, we'll never see the Superbowl. We can wait until he dies, or we can do something NOW! Stop Carl Peterson!!!
    Last edited by JOPaladin; 09-09-2007 at 06:04 PM.

Yah it was a pretty ignorant comment, but with this guys "philosophy" it didn't come as a shock. I've never really voiced a displeasure with a coach but I'm not impressed with Hermmie, probably wouldn't mind seeing him move on. Then comes the question who replaces him? Where do you start? I dont think this is going to happen anyway with Carl being dug in like an Alabama tick.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Yah it was a pretty ignorant comment, but with this guys "philosophy" it didn't come as a shock. I've never really voiced a displeasure with a coach but I'm not impressed with Hermmie, probably wouldn't mind seeing him move on. Then comes the question who replaces him? Where do you start? I dont think this is going to happen anyway with Carl being dug in like an Alabama tick.
    I wouldn't mind him being a defensive coordinator, but he is entirely too one-sided to be a head coach.IMO.

You go down to Noranm OK and you bring some hookers and ye get Bob Stoops to sign up thats where you start and thats where you end it. You bring the sooner mentality to KC and you win some games

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I wouldn't mind him being a defensive coordinator, but he is entirely too one-sided to be a head coach.IMO.
    Hold on a second!! Something is all F'd up here!! I agree again with you???????????

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Hold on a second!! Something is all F'd up here!! I agree again with you???????????
    You had better stop that nonsense, RIGHT NOW!!!!

Herm actually addressed the stuff about what he said with scoring points in a conference today. He said to win all we really need to do is score 24 points, he says he'd love to score more, he was just kidding around. Of course, he says to beat the Bears it'll take turnovers. Who didn't know that?

Oh and Sweets, the Texans were 6-10 last year. Which is also a 4 game improvement from the year before. We'll see this year.

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    You go down to Noranm OK and you bring some hookers and ye get Bob Stoops to sign up thats where you start and thats where you end it. You bring the sooner mentality to KC and you win some games
    Maybe, but college coaches dont have the best track record when coming to the NFL.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    The two of you have more in common then you realize my young padawans. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The two of you have more in common then you realize my young padawans. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    How many friggin padawans do you have??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    How many friggin padawans do you have??

ALL OF YOU!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All is going according to plan!