Thread: Holy crap.

Threaded View

Default Holy crap.

WTF? Why? Why the hell did we lose to HOUSTON of all teams?

I'll tell you why, Carl Peterson is a senile old man who needs to be shown the front door of a nursing home. At the end of last season, our two biggest flaws were obvious to everyone in the league:

1. Our offensive line is gone. The amazing season of 2003 and all other successes since have been due to an unmatched offensive line. It was obvious when Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson managed to pull off numbers that only pro-bowlers could pull. No running back, no matter how skilled he is, will gain yards and make plays without a crack offensive line. When the 2006 season ended, it was obvious we were nothing without our two star linemen: Willie Roaf and Will Shields. They held the inside line for a decade.

2. We haven't a QB worth a damn. Huard played well last year because he had a line in front of him. He rarely came under pressure, or was at least aware of it (as is obvious by the sacks he suffered). No that he's exposed, he's cracking. To top it off we brought on board that nobody kid from Alabama. Brodie Croyle. Every Chiefs fan I've seen recently is screaming "Let Croyle play!", and I've only been able to acertain why they do that just now. Whenever Croyle drops back, the entire viewing audience goes blind, deaf, and enters a world of make-believe where Croyle is actually good. He's thrown more interceptions than touchdowns, hell, he's thrown more interceptions than completions to our own damn team! He's a Corners dream come true.

What did we do to replace these two losses? NOTHING. Carl Peterson is a over-paid, good for nothing old man. The happiest day of my life as a chiefs fan be the day I see Carl Peterson in the obituaries. I'll dance on my roof, sing as loud as I can, I may even run down to the morgue and kiss his lousy corpse, because for once that sack of meat will have done something good for the Chiefs!

EDIT: Everyone, lets start a petition or SOMETHING. Threaten to throw out your tickets, never go to a game again, ANYTHING. Until Carl Peterson is gone the Chiefs will do nothing, we'll never see the Superbowl. We can wait until he dies, or we can do something NOW! Stop Carl Peterson!!!
    Last edited by JOPaladin; 09-09-2007 at 06:04 PM.