Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy crap.

Default Holy crap.

WTF? Why? Why the hell did we lose to HOUSTON of all teams?

I'll tell you why, Carl Peterson is a senile old man who needs to be shown the front door of a nursing home. At the end of last season, our two biggest flaws were obvious to everyone in the league:

1. Our offensive line is gone. The amazing season of 2003 and all other successes since have been due to an unmatched offensive line. It was obvious when Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson managed to pull off numbers that only pro-bowlers could pull. No running back, no matter how skilled he is, will gain yards and make plays without a crack offensive line. When the 2006 season ended, it was obvious we were nothing without our two star linemen: Willie Roaf and Will Shields. They held the inside line for a decade.

2. We haven't a QB worth a damn. Huard played well last year because he had a line in front of him. He rarely came under pressure, or was at least aware of it (as is obvious by the sacks he suffered). No that he's exposed, he's cracking. To top it off we brought on board that nobody kid from Alabama. Brodie Croyle. Every Chiefs fan I've seen recently is screaming "Let Croyle play!", and I've only been able to acertain why they do that just now. Whenever Croyle drops back, the entire viewing audience goes blind, deaf, and enters a world of make-believe where Croyle is actually good. He's thrown more interceptions than touchdowns, hell, he's thrown more interceptions than completions to our own damn team! He's a Corners dream come true.

What did we do to replace these two losses? NOTHING. Carl Peterson is a over-paid, good for nothing old man. The happiest day of my life as a chiefs fan be the day I see Carl Peterson in the obituaries. I'll dance on my roof, sing as loud as I can, I may even run down to the morgue and kiss his lousy corpse, because for once that sack of meat will have done something good for the Chiefs!

EDIT: Everyone, lets start a petition or SOMETHING. Threaten to throw out your tickets, never go to a game again, ANYTHING. Until Carl Peterson is gone the Chiefs will do nothing, we'll never see the Superbowl. We can wait until he dies, or we can do something NOW! Stop Carl Peterson!!!
    Last edited by JOPaladin; 09-09-2007 at 06:04 PM.

Because we were are better than you think- we owened the JAGS last year and we beat the colt's

Quote Originally Posted by texan-fan View Post

Because we were are better than you think- we owened the JAGS last year and we beat the colt's
    Even a blind squirrel... The Texans are going to have a very hard time trying to get out of the cellar in that division, this year. Eventhough, it is a weak division, the Texans have suat, for the most part.

Ya it is a week devision Jags and the Colts. what happened to the Colts last year***???

Ya it is a week devision Jags and the Colts. what happened to the Colts last year***???
    Well, you have a Titans team, that is mediocre, at best, then there is the quickly declining Jaguars and the always bad Texans. One good team, does not make a tough division, even if that team wins a Super Bowl. Do the Patriots have a tough division? (Tougher than the AFC South, but, no.)

Wow when I came on here I was wanting to hear what yout thought of the game. and I was trying to tell you that it wasnt that bad. I think you have good running game it was tearing apart our defence in the first quarter.
    Last edited by texan-fan; 09-09-2007 at 06:48 PM.

Wow when I came on here I was wanting to hear what yout thougt of the gME
    Hey, I don't mean to attack. I'm a little defensive today. Not because we lost, but because of how we played. I don't expect much from the Chiefs this year, but I expect better than what I got.

I have been very negative about alot of what the Chiefs have done, since Herm Edwards arrived. We got rid of our kicker, and now we have kicker problems. We got rid of our kick returner, now we need a kick returner. We have had two Hall o Fame offensive linemen retire, without drafting any on the first day of the draft, now we have some major O-line problems.

I don't want to be right in my complaints about our organizational moves, but it sure looks like I am.

The Chiefs have a winning carrer. There is nothing for a Texan fan to look back to. but it does kinda suprise me that you have so little fans on your site--- I might not be the most popular-- let me know. even though how bad we have been we always have at least 30 on our site

Well, there are alot of different Chiefs sites. We normally have more people on here, but I think most of them are drinking away the memories of todays game. I would too, except I have to work tonight.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast