Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy crap.

Default Holy crap.

WTF? Why? Why the hell did we lose to HOUSTON of all teams?

I'll tell you why, Carl Peterson is a senile old man who needs to be shown the front door of a nursing home. At the end of last season, our two biggest flaws were obvious to everyone in the league:

1. Our offensive line is gone. The amazing season of 2003 and all other successes since have been due to an unmatched offensive line. It was obvious when Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson managed to pull off numbers that only pro-bowlers could pull. No running back, no matter how skilled he is, will gain yards and make plays without a crack offensive line. When the 2006 season ended, it was obvious we were nothing without our two star linemen: Willie Roaf and Will Shields. They held the inside line for a decade.

2. We haven't a QB worth a damn. Huard played well last year because he had a line in front of him. He rarely came under pressure, or was at least aware of it (as is obvious by the sacks he suffered). No that he's exposed, he's cracking. To top it off we brought on board that nobody kid from Alabama. Brodie Croyle. Every Chiefs fan I've seen recently is screaming "Let Croyle play!", and I've only been able to acertain why they do that just now. Whenever Croyle drops back, the entire viewing audience goes blind, deaf, and enters a world of make-believe where Croyle is actually good. He's thrown more interceptions than touchdowns, hell, he's thrown more interceptions than completions to our own damn team! He's a Corners dream come true.

What did we do to replace these two losses? NOTHING. Carl Peterson is a over-paid, good for nothing old man. The happiest day of my life as a chiefs fan be the day I see Carl Peterson in the obituaries. I'll dance on my roof, sing as loud as I can, I may even run down to the morgue and kiss his lousy corpse, because for once that sack of meat will have done something good for the Chiefs!

EDIT: Everyone, lets start a petition or SOMETHING. Threaten to throw out your tickets, never go to a game again, ANYTHING. Until Carl Peterson is gone the Chiefs will do nothing, we'll never see the Superbowl. We can wait until he dies, or we can do something NOW! Stop Carl Peterson!!!
    Last edited by JOPaladin; 09-09-2007 at 06:04 PM.

What are you going to do with your Kicker or was that abberation. I think the game might have came out differently-It seemed like like yall got deflated

Quote Originally Posted by texan-fan View Post
    What are you going to do with your Kicker or was that abberation. I think the game might have came out differently-It seemed like like yall got deflated
    For the kicker thing, I don't know. The guy is a rookie. I have no idea why we released the kicker we had. Lawrence Tynes was doing pretty good.

But, I don't fault him for what appears to have been piss-poor play-calling. Herm made a statement, the other day, that drives me insane. It was something to the effect of he would be happy if our offense scored 21 points, against the Texans, because..."That's alot of points." Then stated that thirty points isn't real football, that that is "arena football".

How an NFL head coach can say that he doesn't want his offense to sc ore alot of points, just irritates the he77 out of me. And todays game showed his offensive philosophy.

Well you have seen plenty of NFL games. one thing changes alot. your team was tearing us up and I was ready to drink some more beer on the porch( Texans are used to loosing) until that happened then I knew it was still on

either 1 of 2 things.

1.the houston texans are a very good team
    2.the kansas city chiefs suck..
    :character00112:

A little of both.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by timbok View Post
    either 1 of 2 things.

1.the houston texans are a very good team
    2.the kansas city chiefs suck..

you forgot the 3rd. hermmie and his lapdog solari.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    For the kicker thing, I don't know. The guy is a rookie. I have no idea why we released the kicker we had. Lawrence Tynes was doing pretty good.

But, I don't fault him for what appears to have been piss-poor play-calling. Herm made a statement, the other day, that drives me insane. It was something to the effect of he would be happy if our offense scored 21 points, against the Texans, because..."That's alot of points." Then stated that thirty points isn't real football, that that is "arena football".

How an NFL head coach can say that he doesn't want his offense to sc ore alot of points, just irritates the he77 out of me. And todays game showed his offensive philosophy.

...Hit the nail on the head man!

But I know what you can blame Medlock for......Missed field goals. what is wrong with this kid-is he nervous. He missed kicks in the preseason and is apparently in encore mode now. It is
    A. Depressing watching us lose
    B. depressing watching us lose like we did
    C. Depressing seeing us heading to a 6-10 or 7-9 year but not make an impact pick with the selection we get
    D. Depressing that I dont see an end in sight

P.S. I love those those damn Chiefs- this sh** is driving me f****** nuts
    Are the asteric words acceptable
    Do you think we can kidnap Brian Brohm from Louisville?

Sweets Guest

lol, it's one f*ing game fellas, chill out...blaming playcalling when your team just looked pathetic out there today is just not cool...you didn't lose the game because of Herm, you don't have the players in your arsenal to win a lot of games this year, just not enough talent...sorry

Well I'm drunkiing away--Urp-But/butt, We need a serious rebuild year, this is it? NOT--WE Need 1 ..We can't even kick a field goal..Damm Don't even Think it get's better.. I Bet on Texas..My Wallot speaks louder than words.Or my HEART..
    Last edited by spiman; 09-10-2007 at 12:31 AM.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast