Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad day? Good day?

Default Bad day? Good day?

The sun finally shined all day! Temps warmed up to just a jacket needed! That's a very good day thing!

Washed my truck...$17 in quarters, but I did get the damaging salty mud/dirt off, including underneath! That's a good day thing!

Car Wash spot free rinse didn't work...UGH! My truck has hard water residue now from the standard rinse. A little bit of a bad day thing...but better the salt/mud/dirt off, a good day wins!

Had a dentist appt. after washing my truck. I rarely have a cavity, so none...this is a good day thing. BUT...a back tooth is cracked, he said it needs pulled. Last 3 yrs. of life transition zapped my potassium & calcium levels...my dumb self wasn't able to eat right...4 teeth cracked now in the last year as a result.

Dentist gave options of implants or a bridge...neither CHEAP!! This is a bad day thing! Dentist said he doesn't think any more will crack...teeth are healthy & strong again overall, this is a good day thing!

Stopped at Walmart to do a bit of grocery shopping. Managed to get three 40 lbs bags of water softner pellets in the cart, then loaded into my truck...not an easy task with a bit of Carpal Tunnel...I did it! This is a good day!

On the drive home a car in front of me ran over a black cat that darted out...kitty didn't make it, I cried. This is not a good day thing. :(

The cat didn't run in front of me first, and I wasn't the one who hit it...that's a good day thing, that would've been worse. Also good I won't have bad luck, if superstition is true, related to bad luck if a black cat runs in front of ya...that's a good day thing! Poor kitty though. :(

Once home...managed to get the bags of salt pellets downstairs and loaded into the water softner without dropping a bag on my foot...this is a good day thing!

Dakota greeted me as always with smiles and attempts to jump up and hug me, hahaha. This is always a good day thing!

Sunny hasn't felt good lately, his 11 yrs are showing with arthritis, weight gain cause he's not as active. When I returned he was better, also happy to see me! He ate, which he hadn't done in 2 days...this is a good day thing!

Opened a package that arrived in the mail...boots I bought on Ebay. I was concerned cause although never worn, they were vintage, which vintage sizes can run small. Awesome boots!! REAL brown & white cow hair! Fit perfect! This is a good day thing!

My young friend Dillon let me know he arrived safely at St. Jude today for his 3 month MRI & check up...praying it will show no tumor growth...that will be a BLESSING of 90 good days!!

Now I'm bored, cause there's no Chiefs games, not much to talk Chiefs about...so decided to share bad and good day things to entertain myself, hahaha! This could be considered a bad day thing, but I think not...coming to Chiefs Crowd is always a good day thing!! In conclusion overall...it was a good day!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

My day was ok I guess. Got up and donated blood. I thought I would reach a gallon with this donation, but I couldn't do a double so.....

I did find out next time I donate, I will hit the 2 gallon mark.

Then I came home and worked on 2 papers until about 3. Glad I am finally done with that. I am sick of writing papers.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    My day was ok I guess. Got up and donated blood. I thought I would reach a gallon with this donation, but I couldn't do a double so.....

I did find out next time I donate, I will hit the 2 gallon mark.

Then I came home and worked on 2 papers until about 3. Glad I am finally done with that. I am sick of writing papers.
    You're one of the good guy's! 2 gallons though is a lot to give at once!!! I'd pass out, lol. I love to write, have since I was a kid...it's always been one of my interests/passions. I'd happily write your paper's for you...but that's cheating, lol. It sounds like you had a good day overall too!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    You're one of the good guy's! 2 gallons though is a lot to give at once!!! I'd pass out, lol. I love to write, have since I was a kid...it's always been one of my interests/passions. I'd happily write your paper's for you...but that's cheating, lol. It sounds like you had a good day overall too!
    No no no. 2 gallons in the past 3 years...not all at once. They will only take a pint at a time, or two points of RBC and put the plasma back into your system.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    No no no. 2 gallons in the past 3 years...not all at once. They will only take a pint at a time, or two points of RBC and put the plasma back into your system.
    Well, I didn't think gallon's sounded right, but wasn't sure. I don't think to donate blood. There aren't any local blood banks near me, closest would probably be in Topeka, about 45 minute drive away...or Kansas City which depending on what part of KC is about an hour or so drive.

Today was a decent day for me, same as usual though. I got a lot done at work which was nice. Went to church for ash wednesdsay, got some groceries and now I'm finishing the day off with a little Call of Duty on XBox.

What kind of dogs do you have Connie?

I have a sprained ankle at the moment so today was filled with me limping around everywere. Outside of that it was just anther day of selling video games. Pretty boring. But not a bad day

My day's been relatively good. I was pretty worried about my Italian test (I hate learning italian, and I can't wait till next year when I dont need to learn a language anymore) and I got 14/16 on it and I only missed out on a 15/16 score by 1 letter.

Just another day for me. Same as he last... I don't even know how many. :)

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I have a sprained ankle at the moment so today was filled with me limping around everywere. Outside of that it was just anther day of selling video games. Pretty boring. But not a bad day
    Take some alive. I'd rather have a sprained ankle than what I have now.

Everyday my foot hurts. Doctors are dumb and don't know what it is. I have theory that the some nerves are being pinched in between the bones of my ankle. So when ever I put pressure on it, it hurts. Been dealing with that for atleast a year and a half or so. I guess I get use to the pain, but somedays it hurts more than others.

I hate doctors.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast