Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: L.T in K.C.??

Default L.T in K.C.??

Ok, I may be reaching here, but who thinks having LT here to give Charles breathers and teaching him would be a plus? We dopnt have a real good back-up to charles and in the process he could stick it to SD twice next year with Chambers!!! Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    Ok, I may be reaching here, but who thinks having LT here to give Charles breathers and teaching him would be a plus? We dopnt have a real good back-up to charles and in the process he could stick it to SD twice next year with Chambers!!! Just a thought
    Admittedly, it would be nice but I have a hard time seeing it happen; especially if he comes with a big price tag.

LT wouldn't take a pay cut to sign with SD, why would anyone think he would come cheap.
    Both LT and Chester Taylor want to be feature backs. Our situation does not work for either one.
    This draft is deep for RB, we will probably draft one in the forth or fifth round.

I've got to go with the consensus, it would be nice to have him as a backup, but he's washed up as a full time back and commands too much $$$. I see him probably going to Detroit or Tampa Bay... maaaybe New England.

We just got rid of a whinny B*itch, why do we want another?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    We just got rid of a whinny B*itch, why do we want another?
    LT's not really a whiny *****. He would be an excellent complement to Charles if he were willing to not be the #1 guy. I'd welcome him with open arms if he could play that role.

LT said himself his no.1 goal is to win a championship. He doesn't want to come to KC....

i would rather have Chester Taylor or a rookie RB in the 5th,6th, 7th, or even non drafted free agent over him simply because of the price tag alone....

just one man's opinion

Quote Originally Posted by tg1979 View Post
    I've got to go with the consensus, it would be nice to have him as a backup, but he's washed up as a full time back and commands too much $$$. I see him probably going to Detroit or Tampa Bay... maaaybe New England.
    You can cross off Detroit & Tampa Bay. Neither team is very good, and both have money invested in younger runningbacks. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Miami if Ronnie Brown doesn't re-sign, New England is possible, if Chester Taylor moves in Minnesota could be interesting. He will likely be a back up wherever he ends up...it would be a lot easier for him to justify backing up AP than most other HBs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    LT said himself his no.1 goal is to win a championship. He doesn't want to come to KC....

i would rather have Chester Taylor or a rookie RB in the 5th,6th, 7th, or even non drafted free agent over him simply because of the price tag alone....

just one man's opinion
    This.

Believe it or not, but I could totally see LT signing with the Vikings. if they lose chester taylor, they will need an accompaniment for AP.

LT is the perfect running back for their system, and the Vikings have only one more legitimate shot at the super bowl with this team (assuming Favre comes back).

He won't go to the Patriots, as the bad blood between LT and that team is well documented. the Jets have 3 legit running backs.

The Saints are another major option, if they choose not to re-sign Reggie Bush. LT and Drew Brees have been best friends since they were drafted together.

The Saints could easily lose Mike Bell or Bush and add LT to their stable. the only running back on their roster who is safe is Pierre Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    LT's not really a whiny *****. He would be an excellent complement to Charles if he were willing to not be the #1 guy. I'd welcome him with open arms if he could play that role.
    Have you NOT seen him throw a fit when doesn't get his way?

He is just a big baby if he doesn't get his way.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Have you NOT seen him throw a fit when doesn't get his way?

He is just a big baby if he doesn't get his way.
    He does have that in him. You do see it. But he at least tries to be a pro. Thats more then what you can say for some players. I Dont think bringing him in would be anther LJ. But I realy realy dont think he will be in KC so it wont be our problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast