Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: L.T in K.C.??

Default L.T in K.C.??

Ok, I may be reaching here, but who thinks having LT here to give Charles breathers and teaching him would be a plus? We dopnt have a real good back-up to charles and in the process he could stick it to SD twice next year with Chambers!!! Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    LT is going to be a COWGIRL!
    raiders need another over the hill player and its not lt, its lj lol hed look great in the black and gray. i mean sapp was a none factor, hall, washington, rice, why not lj, he can stand on the sidelines with seymour and say raiders to the play offs all season long dosen't change the fact raiders wont ever see the playoffs with russell as there qb lol

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    raiders need another over the hill player and its not lt, its lj lol hed look great in the black and gray. i mean sapp was a none factor, hall, washington, rice, why not lj, he can stand on the sidelines with seymour and say raiders to the play offs all season long dosen't change the fact raiders wont ever see the playoffs with russell as there qb lol
    Randy Moss was also thought to be done when he was with oakland. then he went to the pats and showed he was not done. I cant say I love LJ in a raider jersey. He could still go off a few times a year and you no he would want to beat the Chiefs. But i dont realy fear it either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234