Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: L.T in K.C.??

Default L.T in K.C.??

Ok, I may be reaching here, but who thinks having LT here to give Charles breathers and teaching him would be a plus? We dopnt have a real good back-up to charles and in the process he could stick it to SD twice next year with Chambers!!! Just a thought

No LT for me we just got rid of a LJ sounds like bad karma to me!!!

If he could be got for a reasonable price, I'd take him for one or two years as a situational back. He could be useful as a change-of-pace back up to Charles or a Jumbo Set short yardage guy... and of course, you always can start running the halfback option with him.

But he has to be a back up, and he should be earning back up wages.

depends on what the terms of getting him would be. If we could bring him in as a backup and for not a lot of money then I am all for it. I dont want him brought in to start over Charles. Its time to see what Charles can do for a full season as the starter.

I realy dont think it will happen. I dont see LT as a guy who will take a backup role and he will probley want to get a lot of money. Under those terms i would not want him.

I think there's zero chance LT wants to come here...but if no one else wanted him and he's ready to mentor Jamaal then why not? But Jamaal would be THE guy, not LT.

Bring him in before training camp, learn everything we can about the San Diego offensive playbook from him and then release him.

Resident Celebrity

I think Chester Taylor would probably be a cheaper option for us and better suited for what we want to do on offense given his ability to catch passes. If we're going to bring in a veteran to backup and teach Jamaal Charles, I think Chester would be a better option than LT.

Id be happy to have him if he came cheap. I dont know how he'll feel about being a backup to a person thats about 10 years younger than him!

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I think Chester Taylor would probably be a cheaper option for us and better suited for what we want to do on offense given his ability to catch passes. If we're going to bring in a veteran to backup and teach Jamaal Charles, I think Chester would be a better option than LT.
    Chester taylor would be great! But I think the Vikings are trying to hang on to him.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast