Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs cut Goff, sign Kolby and Gutierrez

Seriously Kolby. I love you, but your injured every game. You don't deserve to be resigned.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I am surprised they resigned Smith. Hes not proven that he can stay on the field. Hes a good RB when hes playing. He just cant stay off the IR.

They don't have any other viable RB should Charles get hurtand would be a good back up if he doesn't get hurt running on the field. I am also betting his $$$ isn't worth complaining about. If they find a more durable RB to replace him. He is expendable.

Completely disagree with re-signing Kolby Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I am surprised they resigned Smith. Hes not proven that he can stay on the field. Hes a good RB when hes playing. He just cant stay off the IR.
    I think he's a great player and I wanted them to resign him 1 more time (and they did) but if he gets put on IR again, releasin' time.

I agree with some of you guys, give Smith one more chance, becuase healthy, he would be a good match with JC. Also, you still need to pick up another RB for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    I agree with some of you guys, give Smith one more chance, becuase healthy, he would be a good match with JC. Also, you still need to pick up another RB for sure.
    I agree that he is a good player. And IF he can stay on the field thats a good thing. I hope his injuries are all behind him and we can see a solid 1 and a solid number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Completely disagree with re-signing Kolby Smith.
    Me too.

I can hardly wait for him to come back and play in 1 or 2 games before getting spat back to the IR with an ankle injury.

Hopefully the resigning of Smith doesn't stop us from getting a "reliable" back that can pound the ball up the middle. Kolby had 1 great game 2 years ago against the Raiders and that's it. If they resign him though, they obviously think he has the talent to play at this level.

My best wishes go out to Kolby's health...for the Chiefs and us as fans sake.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast