Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boone was a monster in the middle

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Boone was a monster in the middle

i havent seen this good of a dt since the days of big dan. i hope he can keep it up. when allen gets back, with haili and dj or edwards we should get somekind of a rush.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    What does that even mean?? R u a Bares fan??
    Eh, I admit, it was a stretch. I was trying to stick with the whole food analogy but it's tough to make food sound intimidating.

Really, my heart just isn't into it. Making fun of the Chief's is like picking on the smallest kid in school. Yeah, it'll get you a couple cheap laughs at first but it gets boring real quick and makes you feel almost sad.

Hopefully Sunday will be quick and painless for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearknuckled View Post
    Eh, I admit, it was a stretch. I was trying to stick with the whole food analogy but it's tough to make food sound intimidating.

Really, my heart just isn't into it. Making fun of the Chief's is like picking on the smallest kid in school. Yeah, it'll get you a couple cheap laughs at first but it gets boring real quick and makes you feel almost sad.

Sometimes, it's the smallest kid that kicks the most ***.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

You never Fu*k with the little guy man!! I am a big man and I know this!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yup, leave the little scrappers alone.

This coming from a fan of a team who has been the NFL b**** for a solid fifteen year run, and finally decided to get involved? The Bears are used to being the "easy target". I wonder if he remembers how poor his team looked the last time we met at Soldier Field.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    This coming from a fan of a team who has been the NFL b**** for a solid fifteen year run, and finally decided to get involved? The Bears are used to being the "easy target". I wonder if he remembers how poor his team looked the last time we met at Soldier Field.
    The last meeting was @ Arrowhead 31-3 (KC won) 12/28/2003, unfortunately the last meeting @ Soldier Field was a 20-17 victory for Chicago 9/12/1999.
    Last edited by rbedgood; 09-13-2007 at 11:00 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Agreed, its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Agreed, its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

Or the fact the guy is a 10th degree black belt and whoops my Muay Thai a** since I am not even to the 1st degree black belt. (I was even uglier than usually after that beat'n)
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    The last meeting was @ Arrowhead 31-3 (KC won) 12/28/2003, unfortunately the last meeting @ Soldier Field was a 20-17 victory for Chicago 9/12/1999.
    Oops. I thought that game was in Chicago. Oh well, the point remains, that the last time we met, we beat them to all to hell, because they were trying to get it together. I wouldn't be outrageously surprised if this weekends game had a reverse effect, for the same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Oops. I thought that game was in Chicago. Oh well, the point remains, that the last time we met, we beat them to all to hell, because they were trying to get it together. I wouldn't be outrageously surprised if this weekends game had a reverse effect, for the same reasons.
    I think the outcome of this week's game resides more on the shoulderpads of Grossman than anybody else. He CAN play well at times and if he does Sunday, woe be to the Chiefs. If he throws 4 picks, we will have a chance at winning this game.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast