Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pioli's ...active in free agency?

Default Pioli's ...active in free agency?

Don't get to excited. If you listened to the entire interview. He was quoted as saying we was active in free agency last year. Was we? Who the hell did we sign?

Wilfork franchised and nearing a deal with NE. He was my one one free agent to target. Wonder if we give Casey Hampton an offer next week.Little older than Vince but would be big time upgrade( combined with the consensus pick of Terrance Cody-NT with our 2A draft pick)

Is there any chance we go after Peppers?

What WR do we go after?

Does Shawn Merriman still have it?

I heard that to. Hopefuly we can get a couple of good players that can come in and help. I dont no about any big names but any help is good help.

Hampton signed for 4 yrs at 7 mul per. All the NT out there that could help have been signed or tagged.
    Trading down might not be an option. Bills, Broncos, Doolphins, Steelers and Chargers will be looking for NT,s. And that that doesn't include the 4-3 teams looking for big run stopperd at DT.

Quote Originally Posted by stevefuller View Post
    Don't get to excited. If you listened to the entire interview. He was quoted as saying we was active in free agency last year. Was we? Who the hell did we sign?
    Being active in free agency doesn't necessarily mean getting deals done, but actively pursuing guys. Most players don't want to play for a 2 win team, you know.

Like mentioned, there are now zero good free agent NTs available. NT will be certainly be a priority in April's draft, whether it's Dan Williams, Cody, Cam Thomas, or Terrell Troup. I'm pretty sure one of those 4 will be a Chief next season.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Being active in free agency doesn't necessarily mean getting deals done, but actively pursuing guys. Most players don't want to play for a 2 win team, you know.

Like mentioned, there are now zero good free agent NTs available. NT will be certainly be a priority in April's draft, whether it's Dan Williams, Cody, Cam Thomas, or Terrell Troup. I'm pretty sure one of those 4 will be a Chief next season.
    Good thing we are a4 win team!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Good thing we are a4 win team!!
    That means we are twice as good this time so we should get twice the free agents.

Pick up the phone scott!!

Sign Jamal williams now!!

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    That means we are twice as good this time so we should get twice the free agents.
    Yes yes it does and next just think what we will see next year after going 19-0

its looks less and less surprising that we may reach for Dan Williams at no.5 overall. I sure hope not, i would much rather grab Berry or best OT.....then I hope we opt for Cam Thomas at 2a....i doubt he will go before that.

We better not draft fat boy mount cody in the first 5 rounds. That kid will be another Dorsey...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast