Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Boldin available for a 2nd rounder?

Default Boldin available for a 2nd rounder?

What do you think? Would Boldin be worth one of our second round picks or do we have too many other gaps to fill first?

Fantasy Football Breaking News - Rotoworld.com

The issue isn't giving up the pick. I think nearly every team would give up a 3rd rd pick for Boldin. The issue is getting him signed to a deal that will kep him happy. How much are you going to have to pay for that "3rd rd selection"?

If the Chiefs want him, they aare in the driver's seat since they have a very high 3rd rd pick.

Another scenario could be:
    Arizona gets our 2b(#50) pick
    KC gets Boldin and Arizona's 3rd rd pick. That might be interesting to consider.

Ultimately this comes down to how much Boldin wants to resign, and if teams are willing to pay that much money to a 30yr old receiver.

It's all about the money with him these days and I highly doubt he would resign with a team that is struggling as much as the Chiefs are right now. His frustration level is through the roof!!! I saw a post comparing him to Bowe......not even close! Boldin is much more reliable when catching the ball and waaaaayyyyyyy more physical. Down side, as mentioned he has had a few injuries the last several years.

No way would i give up a second.

Our third? Sure.

Do you reallybelieve Haley would want to pursue this headache??

He's not coming to KC.

Sign Jamal Williams-NT today

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The issue isn't giving up the pick. I think nearly every team would give up a 3rd rd pick for Boldin. The issue is getting him signed to a deal that will kep him happy. How much are you going to have to pay for that "3rd rd selection"?

If the Chiefs want him, they aare in the driver's seat since they have a very high 3rd rd pick.

Another scenario could be:
    Arizona gets our 2b(#50) pick
    KC gets Boldin and Arizona's 3rd rd pick. That might be interesting to consider.

Ultimately this comes down to how much Boldin wants to resign, and if teams are willing to pay that much money to a 30yr old receiver.
    He has said he wants as much money that Larry Fitzgerld got. I dont see anyone giveing him that much since he has gotten hurt the last couple of years. But He would be nice to have if they could come up with a good price.

Whoever talked about MOSS for a 2nd rounder... I remember the exact minute and day when MOSS went to New England... It was for a 4th rounder I thought. I about **** my pants. The chiefs management will get the best possible deal. I have no doubt. The chiefs have been building through the draft for a few years now. the defense is almost made of top 5 picks... "exaggerated of course". It's time to start making some moves.

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    Whoever talked about MOSS for a 2nd rounder... I remember the exact minute and day when MOSS went to New England... It was for a 4th rounder I thought. I about **** my pants. The chiefs management will get the best possible deal. I have no doubt. The chiefs have been building through the draft for a few years now. the defense is almost made of top 5 picks... "exaggerated of course". It's time to start making some moves.
    It was for a fourth, but dont forget that Al Davis was the one making that call. He is the only one stupid enough to give away a player for so little.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456