Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boldin available for a 2nd rounder?

Default Boldin available for a 2nd rounder?

What do you think? Would Boldin be worth one of our second round picks or do we have too many other gaps to fill first?

Fantasy Football Breaking News - Rotoworld.com

Honestly, I say no. While he's a great receiver, he always seems to be injured. He will also be turning 30. We could draft somebody like Golden Tate with that pick and potentially have him for a very long time. This is a deep draft class, so a 2nd round pick is very valuable.

I am not sure Boldin would be a great fit in KC. I guess I have not seen him play all that much, but he reminds me a lot of Bowe. He's not super fast, but he is physical.

I think we need a speedster who can run routes and has good hands (i.e. somebody that can stretch the field and be a true #1). The only bad thing is that it will be very difficult to get somebody like that without using our first pick or breaking the bank in FA.

I bet we will not make a major upgrade at WR this year. We have too many other holes to fill first.

I would not mind seeing him in a chief jersey But I dont think that its a must do move for the chiefs. Giveing up a 2nd rounder for him is not that much for a great talent like i think he has. He also nos what Haley wants seeing that he was in Arizona. But its always a risk of how a guy will fit in with a new team. I would not mind seeing it but think we will be fine if we dont do it.

If it wasa third rounder,I would be thrilled, but our second round picks are high, so I am not sure the value is there, not anymore. Plus, the depth of this draft is good for the Chiefs, so I be we could get a really talented reciever there. That being said, you still need a veteran wide reciever in FA.

i would do 3rd and a 5th for boldin...but not 2nd

I'd give up our 2b pick for him. Boldin is a pro bowl caliber receiver and he's someone who knows Haley's offense. A WR tandem of Bowe and Boldin would be one of the better and more physical WR tandems in the league and would be another piece of the puzzle towards creating a great offense.

Sounds good to me. Round 2b

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    i would do 3rd and a 5th for boldin...but not 2nd
    If the Cards would go for that I say thats a great move. I dont think that they would.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    If the Cards would go for that I say thats a great move. I dont think that they would.
    Maybe a 3rd & Croyle + perhaps a conditional 2011 pick would get it done.

On the other hand I would almost rather pick up a WR such as Shipley or Gilyard w that 3rd round pick.

I like Boldin but agree that even if we traded for him, we should still draft a speedy WR sometime in the draft.
    Last edited by Chiefscrazy; 02-26-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast