Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How will you celebrate the Chiefs Super Bowl?

Default How will you celebrate the Chiefs Super Bowl?

When our Chiefs are in the Super Bowl...how will you celebrate?

I've been planning my Chiefs Super Bowl Party for several years. I have a couple storage tubs filled with Chiefs related items that I've been saving for a Chiefs Super Bowl Party...banners, red & gold foil garlands, balloons, etc..

I don't know if I'll host the party here at home, or at Arrowhead! I'm hoping when the Chiefs go to Superbowl, that the Chiefs organization will allow tailgating at Arrowhead. I know it will be cold, but I plan on loading up & bringing my firepit with plenty of logs too! hahaha :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I gotta be honest, I probably won't remember it

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I gotta be honest, I probably won't remember it
    lol i'm with you

I'd probably celebrate with a heart attack!!

I'll probably party for days on ends without sleep.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

When I come out of my state of shock I will probably go to Kansas City and watch it at a bar and grill or something that way I can be in KC when they go the Super Bowl and celebrate with all the other KC fans.

Resident Celebrity

Oh my GAWD you guys!!! I hope you're kidding about remembering it, lol.

After all the years of waiting...the emotional turmoil that comes from the highs & lows with waiting so long...hoping, wishing, praying, frustration, and so much more sacrificing as a Chiefs fan...

I'm gonna consume alcohol in moderation until the win is almost official...then I'll party hearty to the possible point of memory loss, lol.

I might party during the AFC Championship game advancing us to the Super Bowl, but I want to remember this next Chiefs Super Bowl for the remainder of my life!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I don't know if I can watch us lose the Superbowl. It would be tough.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    When I come out of my state of shock I will probably go to Kansas City and watch it at a bar and grill or something that way I can be in KC when they go the Super Bowl and celebrate with all the other KC fans.
    The city will be RED in every way possible! It's the 'City of Fountains'...all the water in all the fountains will be colored RED! They do that when we win the AFC West too. It's pretty awesome to see, except it can be gory in a way, when it looks like spraying blood in some fountains, lol.

This ol' KC Chiefs squaw will be disappointed if you're not partying in Kansas City with fellow Chiefs Crowd members Clint! I've no doubt there will be plenty of members partying somewhere together in KC, if not allowed to at Arrowhead!
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 02-09-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't know if I can watch us lose the Superbowl. It would be tough.
    No, no, no, no!!!! No negative thoughts like that young man!!!! We will NOT lose the Super Bowl! It will NOT happen! I feel it in my gut...it's an absolute WIN for the Chiefs!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast