Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DrafBerry and Rolle?

Default DrafBerry and Rolle?

www.bobgretz.com
    I know it sounds weird, but after reading Bob's take it kinda makes semse.

Good article as usual from Bob. I'd absolutely love to have Berry and Rolle. I wonder though if Rolle will lead a full career, or at what point he will leave the game to pursue his future career as a neurosurgeon?

Interesting read. Although this is the first I've heard of Rolle I do trust Bob's assessment. It would be nice to hear either of their names called as a Chiefs selection. Thanks for the article.

I have been on the Berry bandwagon for a long time and am still completely there. Grab Berry and fill other needs through free agency and the rest of the draft. This kid is a game changer and I would love to see Berry and Flowers on the same field when a QB tries to through that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Good article as usual from Bob. I'd absolutely love to have Berry and Rolle. I wonder though if Rolle will lead a full career, or at what point he will leave the game to pursue his future career as a neurosurgeon?
    He is saying he wants to play for 10 to 12 years, then become a doctor.

you have to think though...rolle might be available for a 4th round pick...even if he plays only 5 years as a quality starter, thats still pretty good value

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    I have been on the Berry bandwagon for a long time and am still completely there. Grab Berry and fill other needs through free agency and the rest of the draft. This kid is a game changer and I would love to see Berry and Flowers on the same field when a QB tries to through that direction.

Yes I too believe Berry is the right pick if hes still there, I can't think of one player that could make a bigger imediate inpact then this Stud would.I don't know much about Rolle though.

berrrrrryyyyy

Hey, if Berry is one of the best Safties to enter the draft into the NFL that we have a chance at, I saw we take him. Look what Polomaulu did. If I remember, their defense was struggling till they picked him.

Safeties should be a good run stopper as well.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

That would be great for us to grab both of them and as far as Myron Rolle the worlds ending in 2012 anyways lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast