View Poll Results: Who's offense is worse?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chiefs

10 58.82%
  • Bears

2 11.76%
  • They both suck! (same)

5 29.41%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's offense is worse?!

Default Who's offense is worse?!

This may sound hard to believe, but the Bears looked even worse than the Chiefs on offense today against the Bolts. I don't know how many drops they had, not to mention 3 fumbles and a pick, as they only score a fieldgoal. I think it could be extremely likely that this game could be tied 0-0 going into OT, that's how bad the 2 offenses looked today. I'll have to give the edge to the Bears though sadly. Why? The Chiefs suck on the road of course. So, who do you think is worse? Or maybe even the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    This may sound hard to believe, but the Bears looked even worse than the Chiefs on offense today against the Bolts. I don't know how many drops they had, not to mention 3 fumbles and a pick, as they only score a fieldgoal. I think it could be extremely likely that this game could be tied 0-0 going into OT, that's how bad the 2 offenses looked today. I'll have to give the edge to the Bears though sadly. Why? The Chiefs suck on the road of course. So, who do you think is worse? Or maybe even the same!
    Actually I think that the Chiefs matchup pretty well against the Bears. First of all Rex is a turnover machine and he only threw one INT this week. That being said he's due for a few more next week. However that'll usually come with a TD or two. Figure Rex will give you a couple of short fields to work with. Secondly if you saw Michael Turner run against the Bears he is a much more similar style of runner to LJ...(more power). That is the type of runner that has success against Chicago...get on them, go straight at them, and go at them hard. LJ should do better against them than he did this week, assuming a little variety in play-calling is used.

As for the Bears run offense, Benson and Peterson both coughed up the ball today without really getting hit very hard...definitely and oppty to get well.

i do think that Houston is better than they've been, but the Chiefs clearly missed Allen on the pass rush. He would've made Schaub look a little more like Carr.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I've gotta agree there, I've never been impressed with Grossman. He's got some big-play ability, but he's very mistake-prone, kind of like Croyle for now. Bears running game is horrible and they seem to have fumblitus like you said. The only reason I still think the Bears will win is because it's on the road, but we have a chance.
    As far as the Texans go, I've heard all the BS. The media is taking this game WAY out of proportion, saying "oh no the Chiefs only do this...TO THE TEXANS?!" Not just on the media, but on these forums as well. Let me fill you guys in, the Texans aren't a bad team. Their defense is around the level of ours, as well as their offense. Now, you ask why they won the game? Obvious.....PLAY CALLING. Simple as that, but if I here anyone else saying, OH NO THE CHIEFS LOST BADLY TO THE TEXANS, IT'S THE END! I think I'm gonna scream. Now if we get our butts kicked by the Raiders, then I'm gonna be a little panicked, but until then!

Everyone except the Colts looked like a big pile of crap this weekend. I will chalk it up to first week jitters. As for our offense. HERM YOU HAD BETTER COME UP WITH SOMETHING QUICK!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i say the chiefs offense will look worst. why? because the bears have a 10 times better defense than we do. and the bears dont have a coach that publicly says 31 points is "arena" football. plus, we have solari for a o-cord.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    This may sound hard to believe, but the Bears looked even worse than the Chiefs on offense today against the Bolts. I don't know how many drops they had, not to mention 3 fumbles and a pick, as they only score a fieldgoal. I think it could be extremely likely that this game could be tied 0-0 going into OT, that's how bad the 2 offenses looked today.
    0-0 going into overtime? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The Chargers defense was ranked 7th against the run and 11th overall last season, not to mention we were on their turf. Do you really think your D can do better than them away?
    Last edited by Bearknuckled; 09-10-2007 at 03:02 PM.

The Chiefs offense looked worse but i'm sure glad to know we don't have a fumble machine at running back like Cedric Benson. I wouldn't mind having Berrian on our squad though. It will be interesting to see how the Bears do against our D. Once again, Chiefs fans need this year.

The Chargers D was really good against the run, but remember that Donnie Edwards was over there last year racking up 100+ tackles. Merriman showed yesterday he is a beast, but is a liability against the run, or the screen pass. And by the way, LJ doesn't go down on a couple of those shoestring tackles that brought Benson down. I think the Chiefs will look okay against the Bears. I'll also wager that Grossman throws at least 1 pick. The Bears biggest advantage over the Chiefs will be on special teams. Hester is very dangerous back there.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Sweets Guest

Give me a break here fellas, how can you even compare yourselves to the Bears...hahahahahahaha, they played the Chargers while you guys played the Texans....your offense scored 3 pts against the Texans...geez, I wonder who's offense is better....starts with a B and isn't the Chiefs.

Oh and Three 7's. the Raiders have an awesome defense so you just might get your asses kicked when you play them.

Saying that about the Raiders hurt me to my heart, as 49er fan from the Bay Area, it's my job to hate the Raiders but I'd love to steal Nnamdi Asomugha from the Raiders, he's great!!!!!
    Last edited by Sweets; 09-10-2007 at 02:04 PM.

Did you even read my post? The Texans aren't that BAD! Also, this isn't a competition of who's defense is better. Last time I checked, defenses don't play eachother. All it's gonna take is a couple of key turnovers, that's how the Bolts won.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast