Thread: Jamaal Charles would-be fastest RB

Default Jamaal Charles would-be fastest RB

If Jamaal Charles was a rookie this season and he participated in the Scouting Combine he would have the fastest 40-yard-dash time out of any other RB!

These are the names and times of this years Results for the 40-yard-dash for RBs:

Jamaal Charles 40 time was 4.34 and as you can see the fastest tme this year is 4.35.

Just wanted to bring this up and explain how fast Jamaal Charles actually is! He was pretty unlucky to be a rookie the same year as Chris Johnson because he is a bullet! His 40 time is 4.24, how is the even possible?!?!?!

What I'm trying to say is basically, Jamaal Charles is a very fast guy and with the kind of moves he has the chiefs are going to be a better team next year because of it. It's just another small piece of the puzzle in making the chiefs a great Super Bowl bound team again!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    If Jamaal Charles was a rookie this season and he participated in the Scouting Combine he would have the fastest 40-yard-dash time out of any other RB!

These are the names and times of this years Results for the 40-yard-dash for RBs:

Jamaal Charles 40 time was 4.34 and as you can see the fastest tme this year is 4.35.

Just wanted to bring this up and explain how fast Jamaal Charles actually is! He was pretty unlucky to be a rookie the same year as Chris Johnson because he is a bullet! His 40 time is 4.24, how is the even possible?!?!?!

What I'm trying to say is basically, Jamaal Charles is a very fast guy and with the kind of moves he has the chiefs are going to be a better team next year because of it. It's just another small piece of the puzzle in making the chiefs a great Super Bowl bound team again!
    Super Bowl bound indeed!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Just ask the donkeys how good Charles is I am sure they could tell you. I cant wait till the season and Charles is part of the reason. GO CHIEFS!!!

McFadden, Johnson, Felix Jones all ran faster than him I think, but hey we got him late as a result and I couldn't be happier! This year he probably would have been a 1st round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    McFadden, Johnson, Felix Jones all ran faster than him I think, but hey we got him late as a result and I couldn't be happier! This year he probably would have been a 1st round pick.
    Definately! He's good enough, Although he might not have been drafted by the best team in the NFL!

Default Thanks man. I know this is a little older post. But I just read it.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post

I was looking for that. Thanks man!!