Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dunta Robinson

Hybrid View

Default Dunta Robinson

Here's the question I have. Dunta Robinson will be a UFA so do you think we should sign him? I say yes and have him be the #2 CB beside Brandon Flowers. He's 27 years old so he is a younger player but yet a veteran to the game, sure he has missed a few games but when he does play he is consistent, also isn't he better than Brandon Carr or Maurice Leggett?

Here are his stats.
    Dunta Robinson Stats - Houston Texans - ESPN

Resident Celebrity

I would not mind haveing him on the field for the chiefs. Carr I think is good but he is not inconsistent. Help would be good for this team.

d like this carr is a work in progress i like him but he gets burnt alot

The only real good play I can remember Carr making this past season was his interception against the Browns. He has his moments though.. we just need 2 good corners and not 1.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    The only real good play I can remember Carr making this past season was his interception against the Browns. He has his moments though.. we just need 2 good corners and not 1.
    Yeah atleast we have Flowers to kick start the D again. I think if we draft Eric Berry (I would like that very much ) I think the D would be improved significantly!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Yeah atleast we have Flowers to kick start the D again. I think if we draft Eric Berry (I would like that very much ) I think the D would be improved significantly!
    agreed flowers and berry, then carr (robinson in my dream) and page, id like it

If we end up trading down a bit, I wouldn't mind us drafting Haden if he's the BPA. That too would help out our corner problem. I like Robinson, but I think the Texans are going to end up paying him what it takes to keep him. The Texans have an emerging team and they know that if they ever wanna beat the Colts, they're going to need Robinson. I expect a deal to get done.

I'd love to pick up Robinson or Leigh Bodden. I think CB2 is our most underrated weakness. It was ridiculous how much Carr was picked on all season.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I'd love to pick up Robinson or Leigh Bodden. I think CB2 is our most underrated weakness. It was ridiculous how much Carr was picked on all season.
    He was picked on because he was left on an island with no pass rush. He is a #2 corner and a decent one. Not great. We have much bigger needs to worry about than our second corner unless you think he would make a better FS than Corner...

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    He was picked on because he was left on an island with no pass rush. He is a #2 corner and a decent one. Not great. We have much bigger needs to worry about than our second corner unless you think he would make a better FS than Corner...
    robinson is a UFA so we dont need to give up a draft pick for this upgrade..so yes we should definately sign him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast