Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hermmie plays scared, not to "win the game"

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Hermmie plays scared, not to "win the game"

i was on another board and this topic was brought up. the more i thought about it the more it made since. he know less about offense than dickie knew defense. atleast dickie didnt get involved in the defense. hermmie knows $hit about the "o" but wont let our so-called o-cord run the offense. sticks his 2 cents worth in and its worth less than that. any coach that says in public that 31 points is to much should have his mouth taped shut.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I was under the impression that 21 points was actually the threshold for too many points scored according to Herm.
    At this point I think scoring three was to many.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    At this point I think scoring three was to many.

Heh!

Yeah, if Herm could have gotten away with a safety he would have called it good.

Heh!

Yeah, if Herm could have gotten away with a safety he would have called it good.
    That's the real reason they let Medlock go. With a 50% rate in the red zone, there might be some games where he got 2 maybe even 3 field goals...
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    That's the real reason they let Medlock go. With a 50% rate in the red zone, there might be some games where he got 2 maybe even 3 field goals...

Heh! ...Can't have that.

of all the coaches the queen has hired i think hermmie fits the queens mold the best.when they talk to the public they rant for what seems like hours and say nothing. they both say they want to win but at what and when?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    of all the coaches the queen has hired i think hermmie fits the queens mold the best.when they talk to the public they rant for what seems like hours and say nothing. they both say they want to win but at what and when?

Good point; next they will be running for President and Vice President on the GOP ticket.

Good point; next they will be running for President and Vice President on the GOP ticket.
    The war in Iraq....Its going to be Okaaaay. The soldiers are out there working hard...they're going to be okaaaay...

Illegal Aliens...they're all right. They're out there working hard...they're going to be okaaay!

Taxes...there okay...people shouldn't make too much money. I mean that's for Monopoly...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    The war in Iraq....Its going to be Okaaaay. The soldiers are out there working hard...they're going to be okaaaay...

Illegal Aliens...they're all right. They're out there working hard...they're going to be okaaay!

Taxes...there okay...people shouldn't make too much money. I mean that's for Monopoly...

Nice!!! Rep!!!

carl keep saying how many times hermmie went to the playoffs with the jets. if he was so good then why would they let him go and millions of new yorks so happy?

"YOU PLAY........ TO WIN.......THE GAME!" (Unless the other team decides to score too many points, because we don't play no arena football.)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast