Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hermmie plays scared, not to "win the game"

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Hermmie plays scared, not to "win the game"

i was on another board and this topic was brought up. the more i thought about it the more it made since. he know less about offense than dickie knew defense. atleast dickie didnt get involved in the defense. hermmie knows $hit about the "o" but wont let our so-called o-cord run the offense. sticks his 2 cents worth in and its worth less than that. any coach that says in public that 31 points is to much should have his mouth taped shut.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    "YOU PLAY........ TO WIN.......THE GAME!" (Unless the other team decides to score too many points, because we don't play no arena football.)
    Thats just down right hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    carl keep saying how many times hermmie went to the playoffs with the jets. if he was so good then why would they let him go and millions of new yorks so happy?
    And one very good question.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

New York not only merely let him go, but let him go for a fourth rounder, and was happy to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    New York not only merely let him go, but let him go for a fourth rounder, and was happy to do so.
    Theres alot to be said for that

the trouble with hermmie is he is just misunderstood. for example. earlyer he was saying scoring 31 points was arena football but yesterday he said and "Edwards said fans may have misunderstood him last week when he called 21 points “a lot of points” and said that a 30-point game was like “arena ball.” It’s not that Edwards wants to have a low-scoring offense. He said he’s just playing a style that best fits his personnel. so see maybe we are misunderstanding his offense as well.

the trouble with hermmie is he is just misunderstood. for example. earlyer he was saying scoring 31 points was arena football but yesterday he said and "Edwards said fans may have misunderstood him last week when he called 21 points “a lot of points” and said that a 30-point game was like “arena ball.” It’s not that Edwards wants to have a low-scoring offense. He said he’s just playing a style that best fits his personnel. so see maybe we are misunderstanding his offense as well.
    what a joke.

Can anyone say backpeddle.

I saw that. Appearently, he must have recieved some "heat" from somebody, over the remarks. He looked uncomfortable saying that he loves to score.

Well he should have got heat, what an idiotic thing to say, if things don't pick up, Hermmie's days could be numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Well he should have got heat, what an idiotic thing to say, if things don't pick up, Hermmie's days could be numbered.
    I'll start the countdown...Ten...Nine...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I'll start the countdown...Ten...Nine...

...Don't tease us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast