Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Pursuing Boldin

Default Chiefs Pursuing Boldin

This is the first news I have heard of the Chiefs going after anyone, and I gotta say I like the guy they have chosen to go after. Granted, we're not the frontrunners, but anything can happen I suppose.

From Rotoworld.com:

The National Football Post's Aaron Wilson reports the Patriots are the front-runners to land Anquan Boldin.
    The Ravens and Chiefs are also pursuing Boldin, so the Pats have competition. Say this for New England: they know a good value when they see one. At the cost of a third-rounder, Boldin is a no-brainer. His next team has him under contract cheaply for the 2010 season with a year to work out a contract. If no deal can be reached, the cost was still just a third-rounder for one season of a possible difference-maker.

All i know is after brandon marshall leaves seattle he better be on a plane to KC!

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    All i know is after brandon marshall leaves seattle he better be on a plane to KC!
    Not me, not worth a first rounder to me. I'd rather have Berry or a new LT.

Marshall, one of the top 5 receivers in the league, isn't worth a 1st round pick?! Wrong! We're just not going to do business with the Donkeys!
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

ya i think any other team will get away with less for him, chiefs will have to give up 1st to get him from the donks.

Well we've let Walter go too. I think we must at least nibble at B Marshall. We're going to be just as screwed as we were at WR last year. We haven't even signed Chambers yet. I am NOT liking our free agency so far. Make it happen Pioli.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Chiefsfan View Post
    Well we've let Walter go too. I think we must at least nibble at B Marshall. We're going to be just as screwed as we were at WR last year. We haven't even signed Chambers yet. I am NOT liking our free agency so far. Make it happen Pioli.
    Marshall is going to cost a first (and maybe a third I can't remember). I don't think it's worth giving the Donks the 5th overall. Not to mention he's gonna want a LOT of money

They tendered him at the 1st round level. But that doesn't mean we couldn't trade something else for him. I would be willing to swap our 1st round picks and give them a 2nd and fifth for him. Plus, he's worth a LOT of money! But it won't happen, so it doesn't really matter I guess. Let's just sign chambers and move on to FA OL shall we?
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

If I'm Boldin, why would I want to come back to play for Haley? I didn't think they had the best relationship in Arizona?

why would you want Brandon Marshall..the one who purposely takes plays off, and beats women. And he's a Donk. There is no other typer of player i would rather have less than Brandon Marshall. I can't believe i am hearing this after the whole LJ fiasco....he is like that but 10x worse.... i don't care how good he is at receiver, he didn't win them a superbowl, or any playoff games either. *F* Brandon Marshall....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast