Thread: Tattooed Chiefs Fans

Default Tattooed Chiefs Fans

I am a beer vendor at Arrowhead Stadium, Home of the Chiefs, and have been for 9 years now. I currently have 2 Chiefs tattooes and am on the search to find other tatted fans such as myself. We are a like a hidden society. I have started a group on facebook for tatted Chiefs fans, my email is chiefsmike@yahoo.com. At this point the group is only a few weeks old so all I have to start is my tats, but know that more are soon to follow. Please pass the word so that all tatted fans can get on the same page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!

Quote Originally Posted by kccfan View Post
    I am a beer vendor at Arrowhead Stadium, Home of the Chiefs, and have been for 9 years now. I currently have 2 Chiefs tattooes and am on the search to find other tatted fans such as myself. We are a like a hidden society. I have started a group on facebook for tatted Chiefs fans, my email is chiefsmike@yahoo.com. At this point the group is only a few weeks old so all I have to start is my tats, but know that more are soon to follow. Please pass the word so that all tatted fans can get on the same page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!
    I'll join your group! I have two as well. I have the KC Arrowhead logo on my right lower leg, and a custom Derrick Thomas (RIP) memorial tatt on my left lower leg. They're not huge tatts, but are Chiefs tatts.

I'm considering getting a Chiefs American Native theme tatt on my left upper back shoulder, to cover one that has faded out over the last 25 yrs., and it's meaning no longer pertains to my life. It's not Chief related, was my first of the 3 smaller tatt's I have.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I could make a childish remark connie but I am gonna bite my lip on this one-lol ( I'll join your group! I have two as well. )

( They're not huge tatts, but are Chiefs tatts.)
    Last edited by YZILLA; 03-08-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I could make a childish remark connie but I am gonna bite my lip on this one-lol ( I'll join your group! I have two as well. )

( They're not huge tatts, but are Chiefs tatts.)
    It would've been okay, hahaha...I could've handled the "childish remark", lol. Trust me, not much I can't handle after being on a Kid Rock website for 7 yrs..

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by kccfan View Post

Go Chiefs!!
    What's the name of your Facebook group? I tried FB's search for Chiefs tatt groups or pages and found nothing. If it's easier you can send me an invite to the group. My email is:

conniejo58@wildblue.net