Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrance Copper Terrance Copper?//??

Default Terrance Copper Terrance Copper?//??

Someone help me, I feel sick. HOW COME YOU "Chiefs fans" ARENT UPSET? WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO UPGRADE OUR TEAM. Look at our schedule this year, now is the TIME TO MAKE A MOVE!!!! We have such an easy schedule and with no 2011 season likely, we need TO GO!!!

I do not like your name.

Gotta have some patience man. Pioli doesn't sign the overpriced/flashy FA's...never did in NE. He finds steals like Randy Moss for a fourth rounder. He finds guys that can get it done. In Pioli we (must) trust.

Pioli is building the team for the long haul, to be a consistant contender every year.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsfw2 View Post
    Gotta have some patience man. Pioli doesn't sign the overpriced/flashy FA's...never did in NE. He finds steals like Randy Moss for a fourth rounder. He finds guys that can get it done. In Pioli we (must) trust.

How do you know HE did that in NE? HOW? And not the other front office personel.

Ya your right, why do we need pro bowl FA when we draft guys like Tyson Jackson.

Pioli doesn't do it alone, he's got Weis, Crennel and Haley to consult and whether you want to admit it or not, at least one of those three (most likely all of them (sans Haley)) were a part of New England's good FA, draft, trade moves. I feel they have guys they are targeting and whose film they have studied over and over again. Boldin, Burleson and Walter were three of those players and unfortunately we couldn't get the job done. My patience is wearing thin too. But we've got to give our organization time to do us proud.

I also hate that name.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

We are in day 2 of free agency and you are already ready to hit the panic button.

Look at Piolis history. He RARELY gets the big names. He signs the guys who are good just not the names that you would no off hand. Its worked out pretty good for him. GIVE IT TIME. We will see some action.

You came here to B*tch? Get outta here.

Seriously your lame.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Lol. I love how every fan is a GM, and how most teams GMs are complete idiots that have no idea how to run a football team.

Let's panic everyone bc we didn't overpay an old veteran!

This guy is a troll. Look at his favorite players lol. Some people just have too much time on their hands, and reall enjoy getting rises out of people. Don't feed the trolls!
    Last edited by Ryfo18; 03-06-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Lol. I love how every fan is a GM, and how most teams GMs are complete idiots that have no idea how to run a football team.

Let's panic everyone bc we didn't overpay an old veteran!

This guy is a troll. Look at his favorite players lol. Some people just have too much time on their hands, and reall enjoy getting rises out of people. Don't feed the trolls!

I am not a troll, this i can promise you. I am fed up with this crap, we never spend any money on FA on good players. Then we draft Tyson Jackson who would of probably been a late first round early second round pick. Orakpo is tearing it up, aaron curry is tearing it up, and we got JACKSON. It angers me, we are going to go into this year with the EXACT SAME team, possibly worse because we didnt sign chambers. I just think we should be shopping talent. You call trading the best tight end in football a good move? You call drafting Tyson jackson a good move? I want you to name a few things that Pioli has done to make you think, wow we could really be going someplace. Come on, lets hear it

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast