Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrance Copper Terrance Copper?//??

Default Terrance Copper Terrance Copper?//??

Someone help me, I feel sick. HOW COME YOU "Chiefs fans" ARENT UPSET? WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO UPGRADE OUR TEAM. Look at our schedule this year, now is the TIME TO MAKE A MOVE!!!! We have such an easy schedule and with no 2011 season likely, we need TO GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Pioli is building the team for the long haul, to be a consistant contender every year.

lol. And what are your indications of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pioli AkA View Post
    lol. And what are your indications of this?
    The fact that he isn't running around blowing his $$$ on every free agent on the market. If everything you didn't understand was wrong, nothing would ever be right.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

he already made two huge signings in weiss and crennell.haveing two coordinators who demand respect from their players and are proven winners goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Lol. I love how every fan is a GM, and how most teams GMs are complete idiots that have no idea how to run a football team.

Let's panic everyone bc we didn't overpay an old veteran!

This guy is a troll. Look at his favorite players lol. Some people just have too much time on their hands, and reall enjoy getting rises out of people. Don't feed the trolls!
    I dunno...could be some like $hithead simply enjoy getting a rise out of people. On the other hand...could be a Mountain Jacka$$ fan suffering from brain malfunction as a result of lacking oxygen living in a mountain region. Possibly a Faider fan running scared too, knowing the Chiefs are playoff and Super Bowl bound under Pioli, come trolling in an attempt to mask their fears. Heck...may be Al Davis offspring, which would explain alot...hereditary insanity, lol.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I am not a troll, this i can promise you. I am fed up with this crap, we never spend any money on FA on good players. Then we draft Tyson Jackson who would of probably been a late first round early second round pick. Orakpo is tearing it up, aaron curry is tearing it up, and we got JACKSON. It angers me, we are going to go into this year with the EXACT SAME team, possibly worse because we didnt sign chambers. I just think we should be shopping talent. You call trading the best tight end in football a good move? You call drafting Tyson jackson a good move? I want you to name a few things that Pioli has done to make you think, wow we could really be going someplace. Come on, lets hear it
    2 points:

1. FA has been going on less than 48 hours...just because we haven't gotten a "big name" guy doesn't mean we're not going 0-16 next year. Pioli should be able to find some quality guys to plug in here man. And just because teams are signing the big name guys (e.g. da Bears) doesn't mean they're winning it all or even contenders - look at the Redskins signing Haynesworth last year

2. We can't call Tyson Jackson a good or bad pick yet. Obviously he didn't produce as much as most of us would have liked, but to expect a rookie to be a pro-bowler is 1st year is just not plausible. He was a solid starter for us by the end of the year. We're going to develop these guys - which takes time. Just because a guy is a 1st rounder doesn't mean he has to be an all-star or he's a bust. There are a few guys each year that hit the ground running and exceed expectations, but those players are the exception.

In summary, lets not even think of comparing Pioli to Carl (he who shall not be named) after his first year. You've got to give him time. I'm glad to see your so passionate about our team tho man, just gotta stay positive and patient.
    Last edited by cjsfw2; 03-06-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I dunno...could be some like simply enjoy getting a rise out of people. On the other hand...could be a Mountain Jacka$$ fan suffering from brain malfunction as a result of lacking oxygen living in a mountain region. Possibly a Faider fan running scared too, knowing the Chiefs are playoff and Super Bowl bound under Pioli, come trolling in an attempt to mask their fears. Heck...may be Al Davis offspring, which would explain alot...hereditary insanity, lol.

I'm guessing at least 2 of the above, or possibly forgot his meds!

Quote Originally Posted by cjsfw2 View Post
    2 points:

1. FA has been going on less than 48 hours...just because we haven't gotten a "big name" guy doesn't mean we're not going 0-16 next year. Pioli should be able to find some quality guys to plug in here man. And just because teams are signing the big name guys (e.g. da Bears) doesn't mean they're winning it all or even contenders - look at the Redskins signing Haynesworth last year

2. We can't call Tyson Jackson a good or bad pick yet. Obviously he didn't produce as much as most of us would have liked, but to expect a rookie to be a pro-bowler is 1st year is just not plausible. He was a solid starter for us by the end of the year. We're going to develop these guys - which takes time. Just because a guy is a 1st rounder doesn't mean he has to be an all-star or he's a bust. There are a few guys each year that hit the ground running and exceed expectations, but those players are the exception.

In summary, lets not even think of comparing Pioli to Carl (he who shall not be named) after his first year. You've got to give him time. I'm glad to see your so passionate about our team tho man, just gotta stay positive and patient.

You didnt answer my question

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Lol. I love how every fan is a GM, and how most teams GMs are complete idiots that have no idea how to run a football team.

Let's panic everyone bc we didn't overpay an old veteran!

This guy is a troll. Look at his favorite players lol. Some people just have too much time on their hands, and reall enjoy getting rises out of people. Don't feed the trolls!
    Exactly! If you feel that someone is a troll simply ignore them.

You didnt answer my question

we doubled our wins...good enough?

if we double them again its 8-8

and with our schedule this year that number isnt a stretch

Default Thank you!

Someone help me, I feel sick. HOW COME YOU "Chiefs fans" ARENT UPSET? WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO UPGRADE OUR TEAM. Look at our schedule this year, now is the TIME TO MAKE A MOVE!!!! We have such an easy schedule and with no 2011 season likely, we need TO GO!!!
    exactly!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast