Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Terrance Copper Terrance Copper?//??

Default Terrance Copper Terrance Copper?//??

Someone help me, I feel sick. HOW COME YOU "Chiefs fans" ARENT UPSET? WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO UPGRADE OUR TEAM. Look at our schedule this year, now is the TIME TO MAKE A MOVE!!!! We have such an easy schedule and with no 2011 season likely, we need TO GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayfish View Post
    exactly!

Thats my boy krayfish, whats up man?

You guys call 4-12 an upgrade? You gotta be kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by Pioli AkA View Post

for 2-14 4-12 is an upgrade. you dont go from 2-14 to superbowl champs. It just does not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pioli AkA View Post

Question?...why is your favorite past player 'Steve Bono'?

You're highly critical & judgemental of Pioli, who is only in his 2nd year as the Chiefs GM. Realistically he was restricted in a multitude of ways with what he could accomplish his first year, just as Coach Haley and players such as Cassell were too...all important factor's considered both on and below the surface.

Pioli is very respected among the NFL and his peer's, he earned that respect, it wasn't simply handed to him. You're also highly critical and judgemental of players such as Jackson, who in his rookie year did not live up to your high expectations & standards obviously.

Considering your criticisms of someone as successful and respected as Pioli is for his accomplishments in the NFL, your high expectations & criticisms of a young rookie like Jackson...I'm confused as to why Steve Bono is selected as your favorite past player? There are a number of great and historic Chiefs players to choose from of which would meet your high standards and then some.

Bono as a favorite former past player is in contradiction of your high expectations and standards. He did absolutely nothing of benefit as a veteran Chiefs QB in the 3 yrs he was a Chief during his NFL career. He was a failure overall as a starting QB, nor does he have any significance as a former NFL QB accomplishing much, if anything, of the 7 teams he was a member of during his NFL career...nothing.

So...why Steve Bono?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

cool thread yo~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Question?...why is your favorite past player 'Steve Bono'?

You're highly critical & judgemental of Pioli, who is only in his 2nd year as the Chiefs GM. Realistically he was restricted in a multitude of ways with what he could accomplish his first year, just as Coach Haley and players such as Cassell were too...all important factor's considered both on and below the surface.

Pioli is very respected among the NFL and his peer's, he earned that respect, it wasn't simply handed to him. You're also highly critical and judgemental of players such as Jackson, who in his rookie year did not live up to your high expectations & standards obviously.

Considering your criticisms of someone as successful and respected as Pioli is for his accomplishments in the NFL, your high expectations & criticisms of a young rookie like Jackson...I'm confused as to why Steve Bono is selected as your favorite past player? There are a number of great and historic Chiefs players to choose from of which would meet your high standards and then some.

Bono as a favorite former past player is in contradiction of your high expectations and standards. He did absolutely nothing of benefit as a veteran Chiefs QB in the 3 yrs he was a Chief during his NFL career. He was a failure overall as a starting QB, nor does he have any significance as a former NFL QB accomplishing much, if anything, of the 7 teams he was a member of during his NFL career...nothing.

So...why Steve Bono?
    He has also said that he wants the former GM who I will not name back. You no the GM that won 0 superbowls.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    He has also said that he wants the former GM who I will not name back. You no the GM that won 0 superbowls.
    Also the GM that made it to 0 superbowls and didn't even win a playoff game from 1994-2008. Good idea...So in this Pioli AKA $hithead guys mind, we should bring CP back, and get Bono to come out of retirement so he can throw TD passes to Terrence Copper weekly. Shear genius.

im just drunk enough to say....keep posting $hithead..i like a good read

really get serious,they re-sign terrence copper,..give me a break....who do they think he is,jerry rice....stupid people

Who let these nimrods out of the zoo?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    really get serious,they re-sign terrence copper,..give me a break....who do they think he is,jerry rice....stupid people
    Yeah, who needs special teamers. We should just leave the field empty and let the ball bounce back on it own for returns.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast