Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chief's and Aint's gradecard

Default Chief's and Aint's gradecard

Granted many of the starters didn't play in the Aint's game, still it was a low scoring enjoyable game from the standpoint that Herm got a good look at various positions to make a good decision on who to cut and who to keep. That being said, I give the game a B, our forth quarter head hunters a B plus and their forth quarters head hunters a C, because in my opinion our head hunters were better than theirs. I thought Huard did as good a job as their Starter so I give them both a B minus. I know I am being kind, but hey this is the last preseason practice game and WE WON!

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :hammer:

Default Re: Chief's and Aint's gradecard

Clyde Beatty will have nothing on the Chief's Bengal Tamers, they will have that Kitty jumping through hoops, and rolling over playing dead! Playing Dead, Hmmmm, that has a good ring to it. GO CHIEF'S TAME THAT BENGAL!

8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    Clyde Beatty will have nothing on the Chief's Bengal Tamers, they will have that Kitty jumping through hoops, and rolling over playing dead! Playing Dead, Hmmmm, that has a good ring to it. GO CHIEF'S TAME THAT BENGAL!

8-)
    Playing???? :-D

Wow, this is a violent thread.

:-o
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

prough91 wrote:
    Wow, this is a violent thread.

:-o

Psssssssst, [size=xx-small]Hey over here; don't look now but football is a violent sport. :-P[/size]

Yep! It is better than pro. wrestling, because IT'S FOR REAL!!!! There are no Fake Hits in the NFL just bonecrushers! GO CHIEF'S!

:hammer: 8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    Yep! It is better than pro. wrestling, because IT'S FOR REAL!!!! There are no Fake Hits in the NFL just bonecrushers! GO CHIEF'S!

:hammer: 8-)
    ...Just ask Pollard. :pint:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123