Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preseason is over, what do you thiink.

Default Preseason is over, what do you thiink.

I for one think that it was a very good preseason, in as much as the players were given a chance to show case their individual as well as team talents. In my opinion there was improvement in every phase of the game as each week went by. This is of course the reason for preseason, to tune up the veterans and to acclimate the new guys. The coaches also have a problem, namely they must look all the talent over and pare down to the final cut to form a team that will be competive in the real world of the NFL (which of course stands for NOT FOR LONG, if you don't) Do we have Super Bowl type talent? well we will know come December, in the mean time lets root the Chiefs to victory, one game at a time. GO CHIEF'S! :pint: :hammer:

Default Re: Preseason is over, what do you thiink.

kenny1937 wrote:
    I for one think that it was a very good preseason, in as much as the players were given a chance to show case their individual as well as team talents. In my opinion there was improvement in every phase of the game as each week went by. This is of course the reason for preseason, to tune up the veterans and to acclimate the new guys. The coaches also have a problem, namely they must look all the talent over and pare down to the final cut to form a team that will be competive in the real world of the NFL (which of course stands for NOT FOR LONG, if you don't) Do we have Super Bowl type talent? well we will know come December, in the mean time lets root the Chiefs to victory, one game at a time. GO CHIEF'S! :pint: :hammer:

That is the plan; whether or not a Play-off berth not to mention a SB is in the works for a team in the slow phase of trying to rebuild and maintain an aging "O" line remains to be seen, but speaking as a homer fan such as myself I always hold out hope.

It was hard to tell how good the offense will be. They don't always come out hitting on all cylinders, sometimes they need a few drives to get everything going, ecspecially LJ. The defense showed flashes. I think they'll be alright the more they play and, if not this year, next year I think they'll be a force to be reckoned with. Whatever happens, tighten the belts, it's going to be a fun ride.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

prough91 wrote:
    It was hard to tell how good the offense will be. They don't always come out hitting on all cylinders, sometimes they need a few drives to get everything going, ecspecially LJ. The defense showed flashes. I think they'll be alright the more they play and, if not this year, next year I think they'll be a force to be reckoned with. Whatever happens, tighten the belts, it's going to be a fun ride.
    It will be, at the very least, interesting.

The proof is in the Pudding, it will either be feast or famine, personally I think that our 22 Big Game Hunters will take it to the Bengal Kitty Kats, and there will be a big game hunt in the ArrowHead Jungle come Sunday,
    STUFF THEM BENGAL KITTIES! GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    The proof is in the Pudding, it will either be feast or famine, personally I think that our 22 Big Game Hunters will take it to the Bengal Kitty Kats, and there will be a big game hunt in the ArrowHead Jungle come Sunday,

8-)
    I could use some chocolate or butterscotch pudding right about now.

Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

8-)
    That just doesn't belong on a football board.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

8-)
    That just doesn't belong on a football board.
    Ok, lets talk about pie. :-P

Pudding? Pie? Actually it is Bengal Burgers, Barbeque Bengal Burgers, served up by 22 great cooks who will make that Tiger wish that he had never seen ArrowHead Jungle! GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    Pudding? Pie? Actually it is Bengal Burgers, Barbeque Bengal Burgers, served up by 22 great cooks who will make that Tiger wish that he had never seen ArrowHead Jungle! GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast