Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chief's and Aint's gradecard

Default Chief's and Aint's gradecard

Granted many of the starters didn't play in the Aint's game, still it was a low scoring enjoyable game from the standpoint that Herm got a good look at various positions to make a good decision on who to cut and who to keep. That being said, I give the game a B, our forth quarter head hunters a B plus and their forth quarters head hunters a C, because in my opinion our head hunters were better than theirs. I thought Huard did as good a job as their Starter so I give them both a B minus. I know I am being kind, but hey this is the last preseason practice game and WE WON!

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :hammer:

Default Re: Chief's and Aint's gradecard

An A for Colquit.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    An A for Colquit.
    Yeah! I can't wait to see that. Hey K-dude did ya get it on tape??

kenny1937 wrote:
    Granted many of the starters didn't play in the Aint's game, still it was a low scoring enjoyable game from the standpoint that Herm got a good look at various positions to make a good decision on who to cut and who to keep. That being said, I give the game a B, our forth quarter head hunters a B plus and their forth quarters head hunters a C, because in my opinion our head hunters were better than theirs. I thought Huard did as good a job as their Starter so I give them both a B minus. I know I am being kind, but hey this is the last preseason practice game and WE WON!

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :hammer:

So Horrid did ok huh?

There goes that bar tab again. :pint:

Sorry about the bar tab, I hit the smiley and usually the character shows up in the message box, and when it didn't I hit it again, several times and gave up and hit the hammer. I clicked on submit and voila they all showed up.
    It wasn't on purpose. GO CHIEF'S!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Sorry about the bar tab, I hit the smiley and usually the character shows up in the message box, and when it didn't I hit it again, several times and gave up and hit the hammer. I clicked on submit and voila they all showed up.
    It wasn't on purpose. GO CHIEF'S!

No problem K-dude! :-D ;-) :pint: :hammer:

It's cool.

Defense still has me worried. I think they'll jel a little better as the season goes on though.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

It is true that the defense was a bit vanilla, but they were looking for people making (showing up as one tv announcer put it) plays and not putting in difficult defense schemes like we will see when the for real contests start. I thought Gunny called a good defensive game considering what Herm wanted to see and giving everyone a chance to show what he could or couldn't do in game setting. Sure the center of the field was vulnerable in this preseason game because of the schemes that were called, but they tightened up down in the red zone and made some good plays in my opinion, and after all that is what preseason is for, too see who can cut it and who can't. I give the defense a B, considering the game and what was expected.
    GO CHIEF'S :pint: :hammer:

kenny1937 wrote:
    It is true that the defense was a bit vanilla, but they were looking for people making (showing up as one tv announcer put it) plays and not putting in difficult defense schemes like we will see when the for real contests start. I thought Gunny called a good defensive game considering what Herm wanted to see and giving everyone a chance to show what he could or couldn't do in game setting. Sure the center of the field was vulnerable in this preseason game because of the schemes that were called, but they tightened up down in the red zone and made some good plays in my opinion, and after all that is what preseason is for, too see who can cut it and who can't. I give the defense a B, considering the game and what was expected.
    GO CHIEF'S :pint: :hammer:

I would too except I'm afraid I might get stung. :-P Did you get this game on tape??

It is now time to give the Chief's their new assignment, they are to turn in an essay on how to Hunt Bengal Tigers. They will be graded on their performance. They will be expected to take a field trip to ArrowHead Jungle Sunday, and bag themselves a Bengal Tiger. I have it on good authority that there will be one loose in the ArrowHead Jungle, so no excuses will be excepted.
    GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast