Thread: Interesting!

Default Interesting!

The magic question! - Arrowhead Pride
    I don't think the Cardinals are the perfect role model. They do play in one of the weaker divisions in the NFL. And they did get very lucky that they signed Curt Warner to back up a QB that has so far been a wasted 1st round draft choice.
    I voted for 8 wins this year. We made huge improvements on the coaching staff and will add a few new players on offense and defense. with that alone we should get to 8 wins and if all the pieces gel just right, we could get to 10 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I don't think the Cardinals are the perfect role model. They do play in one of the weaker divisions in the NFL. And they did get very lucky that they signed Curt Warner to back up a QB that has so far been a wasted 1st round draft choice.
    I voted for 8 wins this year. We made huge improvements on the coaching staff and will add a few new players on offense and defense. with that alone we should get to 8 wins and if all the pieces gel just right, we could get to 10 wins.
    I say 19-0 and a superbowl win. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Not a chance at either this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I would actually put the AFC West into the same catagory as the NFC West as far as difficulty goes. At least last season it was. Our division was a little better but still not exactly a juggernaught! If we win 7 games I will be pleasantly surprised. I like the coaching changes that have been made. If the Chiefs could have the same success in the draft that the Cardinals have in the last 3-4 years, they could possibly see the same success but until that happens, I see us at avg to below avg for a few more years.

i say we get 9 wins and playoffs

Wild card spot, I see.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

At this point my guess is at 6-10. But that is factoring no draft at all.

If we bring in a couple of solid guys at key positions, the I will be able to add some to that.