Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Huard's Leadership

Default Huard's Leadership

After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Well maybe now days but we have always controlled Canada!!
    Oh I know, we let all Americans think that!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Oh I know, we let all Americans think that!!
    Now that's funny!!!

Oh I know, we let all Americans think that, by doing any and everything that they tell uis to.
    FYP!

Quote Originally Posted by LAChief View Post
    After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.
    In caes you were unaware.... Manning threw his offensive linemen under the bus, shy of two full years ago. He also could be seen sulking on the bench, in the first quarter of an a55-whoopin' that he being given, by the Patriots, the year before.

Looking too deeply into a players boring post-game comments is illadvised. They generally spew out the same crap as everyone else.

By the way, how many years of NFL starting experience does Damon Huard have? You expect him to be some balls-to-the-wall leader in his first game as a teams true number one quarterback? How realistic is that expectation?

Oh canada, Love to kill the animals in your country Love your beer and thanks for giving us hockey. other than that, you really are quite a force(wink wink nudge nudge) to be reconed with in international politics.

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    Oh canada, Love to kill the animals in your country Love your beer and thanks for giving us hockey. other than that, you really are quite a force(wink wink nudge nudge) to be reconed with in international politics.
    Why get involved when we got you next door. My only real concern is good beer and hockey. Guess I will have to live up here in my large spacious country an drink good beer and watch Chiefs football!! It really is a tough life.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Why get involved when we got you next door. My only real concern is good beer and hockey. Guess I will have to live up here in my large spacious country an drink good beer and watch Chiefs football!! It really is a tough life.
    Sounds like the good life to me, where do I sign up? They got phones in the great white north dont they, only ask cause I'll need a job and probably a good divorce lawyer.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Sounds like the good life to me, where do I sign up? They got phones in the great white north dont they, only ask cause I'll need a job and probably a good divorce lawyer.
    We invented phones my friend!!

We invented phones my friend!!
    Exceeellent!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Exceeellent!!!!!!!!!
    Start out slow with the beer thogh....don't want you to get hurt and pukey!!!

Start out slow with the beer thogh....don't want you to get hurt and pukey!!!
    I love beer but I also have to be able to get my Jack Daniels up there too.Not much on Canadian whiskey.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast