Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Huard's Leadership

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Huard's Leadership


    0 Not allowed!
    After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i notice that also. to bad Solari and Haurd dont have the balls to stand up to hermmie.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LAChief View Post
    After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.
    I think Huard played decent. Those three turnovers were not his fault and the receivers dropped several passes.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan27 View Post
    I think Huard played decent. Those three turnovers were not his fault and the receivers dropped several passes.
    I think Damon is a capable QB, he doesn't have to a great QB. He won last year, so he is capable of winning. I just didn't care for his post game comments and trying to put a good spin on a miserable game. Unfortunately this is a team sport and when receivers drop the ball the whole team does bad and Damon is part of the team. He needs to take responsibility for the whole team. If the receivers are playing bad, he's playing bad.. its a team.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LAChief View Post
    I think Damon is a capable QB, he doesn't have to a great QB. He won last year, so he is capable of winning. I just didn't care for his post game comments and trying to put a good spin on a miserable game. Unfortunately this is a team sport and when receivers drop the ball the whole team does bad and Damon is part of the team. He needs to take responsibility for the whole team. If the receivers are playing bad, he's playing bad.. its a team.
    Agreed; Huard has been a back up his entire NFL career and from that point of view is how he has become accustom to conducting his conversation on and off the field.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Huards leadership????????????

    NON EXISTANT!!! He's not a leader! You can watch his mannerisms and tell that he is not going to be the vocal type and with his avg skills, vocal leadership is all he has to go on.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Wouldn't you think he'd be more stoked about being a starter after being a career backup?

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Wouldn't you think he'd be more stoked about being a starter after being a career backup?
    Would you be...seems to me like everyone hates Damon and the Chiefs!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Would you be...seems to me like everyone hates Damon and the Chiefs!!
    No, the media hates the Chiefs. We live and die with the Chiefs.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Looks like there are a few members in here who disagree!! I am with you!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •