Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Huard's Leadership

Default Huard's Leadership

After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i notice that also. to bad Solari and Haurd dont have the balls to stand up to hermmie.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by LAChief View Post
    After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.
    I think Huard played decent. Those three turnovers were not his fault and the receivers dropped several passes.

Huards leadership????????????

NON EXISTANT!!! He's not a leader! You can watch his mannerisms and tell that he is not going to be the vocal type and with his avg skills, vocal leadership is all he has to go on.

Wouldn't you think he'd be more stoked about being a starter after being a career backup?

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Wouldn't you think he'd be more stoked about being a starter after being a career backup?
    Would you be...seems to me like everyone hates Damon and the Chiefs!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Would you be...seems to me like everyone hates Damon and the Chiefs!!
    No, the media hates the Chiefs. We live and die with the Chiefs.

Looks like there are a few members in here who disagree!! I am with you!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan27 View Post
    I think Huard played decent. Those three turnovers were not his fault and the receivers dropped several passes.
    I think Damon is a capable QB, he doesn't have to a great QB. He won last year, so he is capable of winning. I just didn't care for his post game comments and trying to put a good spin on a miserable game. Unfortunately this is a team sport and when receivers drop the ball the whole team does bad and Damon is part of the team. He needs to take responsibility for the whole team. If the receivers are playing bad, he's playing bad.. its a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Looks like there are a few members in here who disagree!! I am with you!!
    I love you too!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast