Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Huard's Leadership

Default Huard's Leadership

After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Apparently you know a little more than i do?? Does that mean something or do you just know where Windsor is??
    Isn't it across the border from Detroit?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Apparently you know a little more than i do?? Does that mean something or do you just know where Windsor is??
    Windsor is a Canadian whisky. Drank it for years while in your neck! Windsor and coke. Kind of a poor mans Crown. Come on!

You can get some JD here, U like Crown Royal?
    Yeah Crown's good but it doesn't have that bite to it I like, I think its the charcoal.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Windsor is a Canadian whisky. Drank it for years while in your neck! Windsor and coke. Kind of a poor mans Crown. Come on!
    I am a beer only guy (most of the time) The regional police prefer it that way!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345