Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Huard's Leadership

Default Huard's Leadership

After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    We invented phones my friend!!
    FALSE...Alexander Graham Bell was about as Canadian as the Queen of England. He was born in Scotland, and lived there from 1847 to 1870 (23 years). He lived in Canada from 1870 to 1871 (1 year) , he then moved to the USA where he invented the telephone in 1876. After 1895 he did have a summer home in Nova Scotia where many of his inventions were constructed, however the phone is either Scottish (heritage) or American (residence)

Sorry Canada, once again you guys lose...

http://www.ideafinder.com/history/inventors/bell.htm
    Last edited by rbedgood; 09-11-2007 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added URL for reference
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    FALSE...Alexander Graham Bell was about as Canadian as the Queen of England. He was born in Scotland, and lived there from 1847 to 1870 (23 years). He lived in Canada from 1870 to 1871 (1 year) , he then moved to the USA where he invented the telephone in 1876. After 1895 he did have a summer home in Nova Scotia where many of his inventions were constructed, however the phone is either Scottish (heritage) or American (residence)

Knew that I was going to let have a little, he seemed happy
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Knew that I was going to let have a little, he seemed happy
    You keep mistaking drunk for happy.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Wasn't this thread about Huard's leadership (or lack thereof)?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Wasn't this thread about Huard's leadership (or lack thereof)?
    Its evolved into a beast of its own, much like all the threads.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

I wouldn't go with "American Heritage" since you are all from somewhere else too! I don't want this to turn into a who is better than who thred. I mean...US guns, overcrowding, going to war all the time, one of the leading countries in murder rates or Canada....large clean country, lots of jobs, no guns, everyone likes us wherever we go. But these are things that are neither here nor there. I like my country very much and would not move for any reason. U like yours and that is your thing.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Its evolved into a beast of its own, much like all the threads.
    Seems so.
    Everything happens for a reason.

I love beer but I also have to be able to get my Jack Daniels up there too.Not much on Canadian whiskey.
    You can get some JD here, U like Crown Royal?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    You can get some JD here, U like Crown Royal?
    I thought it was all about the Windsor up there??? See, I know more about the great north than you think I might!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I thought it was all about the Windsor up there??? See, I know more about the great north than you think I might!!!!
    Apparently you know a little more than i do?? Does that mean something or do you just know where Windsor is??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast