Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something I Have To Say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Something I Have To Say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i must admit i came into this forum last night not in the best of moods or frame of mind.i was very frustrated and have been since friday.i had to have a ***** session and i came here and took it out on everybody here and the chiefs.if you had a blue car i would have said no,its red,thats just how i felt last nite,nothing could please me and i was not going to be outdone.i feel like a jerk for my behavior here last nite and i meant no harm.i really could never like another team other than the chiefs no matter what.i made no sense at all and i got a bunch of people mad at me and i don't even know any of you personally,my conduct was poor and i apoligise for that.i don't expect a pat on the back or any kind of welcome for coming here and speaking out on how i was rude and mean to others,but i am not that way and i will not act like that again.if im not accepted back in here,well its my own fault and i will hold no hard feelings about it either cause i brought it all on myself.i just had to come back and say this cause its the right thing to do no matter what the outcome may bring

okayim done now and whatever happens from here happens but i will let you all know that im a chiefs fan and always will be

thank you

Hey man, we don't hold grudges here. Sometimes some of us may have differing opinions and things will get a little heated, but in the end we're all an army with the same goal. No hard feelings here, don't sweat it.

I didnt find anyones post to be offensive at all not your not anyones. Maybe I was not paying attention but all I saw was people with diffrent views on things. No problem here everyone has days like that.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I didnt find anyones post to be offensive at all not your not anyones. Maybe I was not paying attention but all I saw was people with diffrent views on things. No problem here everyone has days like that.
    thats not what your mom said last night trabek :) lol

No worries man, we all get frustrated!! Im sure I wasnt helping your mood!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

hey guys i appreciate all the nice comments,thanks it means a lot to me......i wouldn't expect anything less from chiefs fans,they are the best around and thats known around the league as well

**** you!!!! I will never forgive you jack***!!!! :P

Don't worry about it, it happens.... I wish I came forth with an apology when I angered people here over LJ but I let it slide. Kudos to you kcnation.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

LOL....thanks buddy.....wish you the best

I don't accept you back jerk.

I'm kidding. Very classy post! It's tough to be happy with a team that has been the laughing stock of the NFL the last 3 years.

All good!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast