Thread: Three Moves.

That article was crap. The H back is the Keystone of the offense. Seriously.... The H back is a luxary position that is nice to have, but not a need. It is certainly not the piece that holds the offense together. Keep Kris Wilson.. This team needs to become competitive before we look at wrinkles to an offense.

Also regarding the special teams with killing two birds with one stone. That theory dosen't work very well. Proof is with Dante Hall and J. Charles. If you are going to kill two birds with one stone, do you want to risk injury a key player with returns. Also, do you want to distract your key player with both roles. It is difficult to prepare, rest, and focus on both duties.

Also, Joey Porter = K. Bell. He is at the end of his carerr. I agree we need a leader on defense, but I would prefer to groom that person. Hopefully the draft will find that person.

LOL H-Back. Everyone knows Chris Cooley is the cornerstone of that great Redskins offense. What I'd rather acquire is a big *** Jason Dunn/Brandon Manumaleuna type blocking TE. We haven't had one since.... well, Jason Dunn. And he was like a 6th lineman up on that line.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    That article was crap. The H back is the Keystone of the offense. Seriously.... The H back is a luxary position that is nice to have, but not a need. It is certainly not the piece that holds the offense together. Keep Kris Wilson.. This team needs to become competitive before we look at wrinkles to an offense.

Also regarding the special teams with killing two birds with one stone. That theory dosen't work very well. Proof is with Dante Hall and J. Charles. If you are going to kill two birds with one stone, do you want to risk injury a key player with returns. Also, do you want to distract your key player with both roles. It is difficult to prepare, rest, and focus on both duties.

Also, Joey Porter = K. Bell. He is at the end of his carerr. I agree we need a leader on defense, but I would prefer to groom that person. Hopefully the draft will find that person.
    Agreed this is a horrible article. Aside from the spelling and grammatical errors, I couldn't agree more with Seek in everything he said.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    LOL H-Back. Everyone knows Chris Cooley is the cornerstone of that great Redskins offense. What I'd rather acquire is a big *** Jason Dunn/Brandon Manumaleuna type blocking TE. We haven't had one since.... well, Jason Dunn. And he was like a 6th lineman up on that line.
    Agreed. I thought Pope was supposed to be that guy, but he really isn't that good of a blocker.

Joey Porter is WAY better than Kendrell Bell, i really hope we sign Porter. he would be a significant pass rush upgrade, combined with 3-4 exp....

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Agreed.